Good news everybody, Lockdown is over.

Bender

Tier 2 here, and for my parents who live in Liverpool. Which means I still can't see them. Unless they think two 86 year olds with medical issues sitting outside is a good idea.

At least we can meet our girls and their husbands over Christmas.

Did you see the idiot who was saying we'd minimise the risk of infection if we opened all our windows? Sit down for dinner wearing all your outside gear. And what if its raining? Common  sense  has obviously flown south for the winter. 

Just now, S-Westerly said:

Did you see the idiot who was saying we'd minimise the risk of infection if we opened all our windows? Sit down for dinner wearing all your outside gear. And what if its raining? Common  sense  has obviously flown south for the winter. 

Don't forget to turn your heating off to help with global warming 

26 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

I thought that they were going to change the restrictions for the tiers to be stronger? That all the science and our experience shows us the tier system as was will not help.

Tier 3 is a hybrid of the old tier 3 and the tier 3 + we had last time, some elements from tier 2 were added to the new tier 3 and tier 3 + was removed, tier 1 was made up with what wasn't deemed to kill you from the old tier 1 with a few additions

You can drink a glass of warm milk on Thursday but only before 11am and only if your standing on one foot, must be your right foot, left foot has to be used on Mondays, no one else can be in your house while your drinking the milk but they can help you pour it on Wednesday as long as they had some on Sunday.

Basically they just put all the mad ideas in a hat and pulled them out champions league style

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOCKDOWN .... Bugger that didn't work !

LOCKDOWN 2.... Bugger that didn't work !

LOCKDOWN 3 (Tiers on my pillow ).... Bugger that didn't work !

LOCKDOWN 4.... Bugger that didn't work ! ( Yes .. Buffoon and Handsoncock have already threatened it )

Who said ......

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a sign of madness."

Answers on a post card please ......

Thank you folks, sing Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen ..... !

• Haha 1

Unfortunately due to many people not sticking to the  lockdown rules meant that lockdown didn’t work. 
Locally several places were warned for hosting parties of up to 100 people.

• Like 3

Just now, JRH said:

Unfortunately due to many people not sticking to the  lockdown rules meant that lockdown didn’t work. 

This could have been averted by shooting people on sight who broke the rules early on.

Your right it's the fookwits who spoiled it for everyone else.

• Like 2

Don’t worry folks the Covid testing kits that’ll get us out of this are going to be produced by a catering company that makes takeaway boxes with no experience of producing medical supplies, it might sound dubious but it ok it’s Matt Hancock’s former neighbour who used to run the pub where he lives who got the contract after sending him a WhatsApp message. You couldn’t make it up. Isn’t just the taxpayers money they’re stuffing their friends pockets with its peoples lives. 

65DF0713-E090-4173-8E01-8B5FB7F76E49.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Don’t worry folks the Covid testing kits that’ll get us out of this are going to be produced by a catering company that makes takeaway boxes with no experience of producing medical supplies, it might sound dubious but it ok it’s Matt Hancock’s former neighbour who used to run the pub where he lives who got the contract after sending him a WhatsApp message. You couldn’t make it up. Isn’t just the taxpayers money they’re stuffing their friends pockets with its peoples lives. 

65DF0713-E090-4173-8E01-8B5FB7F76E49.jpeg

Is it just me or does anyone else think he has one of those faces you really want to punch :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JRH said:

Vicim Blaming, so what the government cocks up it's always OUR fault ...... tale it your a politician ....

20 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

Vicim Blaming, so what the government cocks up it's always OUR fault ...... tale it your a politician ....

No. I just see all the idiots milling around in the streets usually outside the pubs as pictured in the local press.

I take it you don’t agree with following any form of lockdown rules.

1 minute ago, Bender said:

They look like they should both be on the front of Gay times.

Rubbish ... my son HAS been on the cover of ATTITUDE .... He's much Gayer than either of them !

• Like 2