Official Poll for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

Who is the Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020?

• dynax
    • Gerontious
    • husoi
    • James in Brum
    • raesewell
    • rennie
    • six30
    • Stu
    • XTreme

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/12/20 at 16:00

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There may be some who don't want their identities revealed though Tiggie! 

i didn't get asked , abuse of mod power .

you better of not fooked my trip out to xtremes tiggie .

Edited by Six30
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Just having a look at who voted for who and saw this. I thought it would be in your best interests to find out what your client truly feels about you @XTreme :popcorn:

Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 21.16.25.png

you've give to other voters identities away there Tiggie :lol:  Skyrider and Tekanta or Takenta i think .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bender said:

I did wonder if anyone would notice that, whilst your theory is sound your deductions are completely wrong 😂 

ones deffo skyrider, and think the other is right to ....... prove me wrong :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, WD-40 said:

@Six30 if you want to regain your title you better start correcting people's spelling and grammar

Couldn't do that to people to be honest , i cant spell proper meself , i'd come across as a right Twat

Well, this has been another bizarre experience. Nominated for no reason that I can fathom and then just to make it that little bit weirder.. No votes. Not even from who ever it was that nominated me in the first place!!!

Never mind.. if I'm numbered with the forum owner and Rennie, that's good company.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerontious said:

Well, this has been another bizarre experience. Nominated for no reason that I can fathom and then just to make it that little bit weirder.. No votes. Not even from who ever it was that nominated me in the first place!!!

Never mind.. if I'm numbered with the forum owner and Rennie, that's good company.

You were probably nominated because you have a bike and actually ride it for the purpose it was intended. That's a strange concept to these Casuals......they just can't get their heads round it.

In my case, I've submitted more Ride Reports on here than all the other members put together......and came third!

And the only reason I didn't win it was because of @raesewell's obsession with spelling and @Six30 just being himself and pissing people off.

5 hours ago, Gerontious said:

How about the reason being someone thought it would be funny. A bit of a laugh and joke. Not everything has to be taken seriously. Twat of the year poll is one of those things. Hopefully first prize was a sense of humour

• Like 2