Official Poll for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

Who is the Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020?

• dynax
    • Gerontious
    • husoi
    • James in Brum
    • raesewell
    • rennie
    • six30
    • Stu
    • XTreme

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/12/20 at 16:00

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You were probably nominated because you have a bike and actually ride it for the purpose it was intended. That's a strange concept to these Casuals......they just can't get their heads round it.

In my case, I've submitted more Ride Reports on here than all the other members put together......and came third!

And the only reason I didn't win it was because of @raesewell's obsession with spelling and @Six30 just being himself and pissing people off.

just cause you post pics up of ride outs does not make you a non twat ..... you twat

6 hours ago, Gerontious said:

Well, this has been another bizarre experience. Nominated for no reason that I can fathom and then just to make it that little bit weirder.. No votes. Not even from who ever it was that nominated me in the first place!!!

Never mind.. if I'm numbered with the forum owner and Rennie, that's good company.

you was never going to get a vote in Toty , your a  Superior Twat , you'd win that no probs

TBH the right person won, and being such a twat want's to donate his prize to charity. What they're going to do with it I have no idea, it's not worth the paper it's printed on 🤣

Edited by dynax

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't start playing your Power Trip card on us you Twat! It won't work!

Tell him @Six30

he's knows it wont , but if it gives him a warm glow and a sense of authority .... bless him

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

he's knows it wont , but if it gives him a warm glow and a sense of authority .... bless him

I'm waiting for @Tiggie in a fit of stupidity to openly publish his login so we can get into the Mod Area and take control of this trainwreck!

Changes will need to be made!

Edited by XTreme
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Talk about paranoid jeez! 

OK then......"Paranoid" is a song by the British heavy metal band Black Sabbath, featured on their second album Paranoid (1970). It is the first single from the album, while the B-side is the song "The Wizard".

It reached number 4 on the UK Singles Chart and number 61 on the Billboard Hot 100.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tiggie said:

In mid 2000's I saw Lemmy walking out of a bar across the road from the Jewellers I worked at in Bradford. This was at 8:30am so I guess he had been there all night!! :cheers:

I went to the same high school as Lemmy. 🙂

• Like 1