Official Poll for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

Who is the Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020?

• dynax
    • Gerontious
    • husoi
    • James in Brum
    • raesewell
    • rennie
    • six30
    • Stu
    • XTreme

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/12/20 at 16:00

It is with great pride I accept the award of TOTY and I wasn’t even trying.

I suppose I could just let the Genie out of the bottle and really take pride in my new job for the next year,

I was trying far too hard to be polite, I mean I didn’t call anybody a phuquing brain dead ar$wipe that should learn to spell before communicating through a medium that relies on writing. I also wasn’t too picky about people not knowing the difference between

Two, too and to

Where, were and we’re

There, their and they’re, etcetera.

So I could try much harder over the next year, which may even get me banned or I could just let the ignorant be blissful. I think what I will probably do is instead of calling anyone a brain dead seenut I’ll just say “nice post”

So when this post gets lost in the annuls of time only a few of you will know what I really mean and the rest will think I’m being nice.

As for my prize, donate it to the charity of your choice.

Have the best Christmas you can in these difficult times.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, raesewell said:

I suppose I could just let the Genie out of the bottle and really take pride in my new job for the next year,

I was trying far too hard to be polite, I mean I didn’t call anybody a phuquing brain dead ar$wipe that should learn to spell before communicating through a medium that relies on writing. I also wasn’t too picky about people not knowing the difference between

Two, too and to

Where, were and we’re

So I could try much harder over the next year, which may even get me banned or I could just let the ignorant be blissful. I think what I will probably do is instead of calling anyone a brain dead seenut I’ll just say “nice post”

So when this post gets lost in the annuls of time only a few of you will know what I really mean and the rest will think I’m being nice.

I presume you mean annals of time...

Get it right, I'm sick of having to correct you. 🙄

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, raesewell said:

Two, too and to

Where, were and we’re

Nice won.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, raesewell said:

Two, too and to

Where, were and we’re

well done Rae :thumb: