Silly daily rant:)

GiorgioG

2 hours ago, Ian Frog said:

Tis a matter of opinion and partly based on what the river Wandle smelt like back in the 80`s lol.

Cheers

Ian

it cant be any worse than consett county durham i went there with my old folks about 45 years ago and everything was covered in red dust cars, busses, trees and even people if they stood still for long enough i dont know what it is like now but at the time it wasn't a healthy place to live 

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

it cant be any worse than consett county durham i went there with my old folks about 45 years ago and everything was covered in red dust cars, busses, trees and even people if they stood still for long enough i dont know what it is like now but at the time it wasn't a healthy place to live 

Well the iron works has gone so no more dust but consett is still an absolute dive 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Hmm, Port au Prince, Haiti before the earthquake was pretty poor, wouldn't like to guess now. Pointe Noire Congo with the dead bodies wafting up and down on the tide was quite a low light as well. Paradip, Karachi,  Caracas now, and any number of other hell holes cross my mind.

I was expecting blyth to be mentioned 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Byker? Used to go fishing off the pier in Blyth - it wasn't that bad.

Byker has a wall, don't know if it's to keep them in or out.

Blyth is bad, mate had a bed shop, got broken into till they gave up, they ran off with a fully made up bed one night, no one seen nufin Gov.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Hmm, Port au Prince, Haiti before the earthquake was pretty poor, wouldn't like to guess now. Pointe Noire Congo with the dead bodies wafting up and down on the tide was quite a low light as well. Paradip, Karachi,  Caracas now, and any number of other hell holes cross my mind.

What's scary is some of these places are now on street view even if taken by a man holding a stick :D :D :D

https://www.google.com/maps/@-4.7853995,11.8550805,3a,75y,54.8h,37.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipMfiQqUg5iI5QiC3_au0OR3H_M32497fMOYaQJx!2e10!7i7200!8i3600

Some of the worst places are the most fun lesson learned in life...

9 minutes ago, Keeper96 said:

I’m in Stanley 😂 I’m trying every trick going to get away from the area all together! 

Sorry dude my commiserations my comments no matter how well intentioned or accurate were not intended to point out just how bad your situation is. 👍 

• Like 1