Elderly pets

gymwitch

5 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

🤣🤣 just a general question. My vet is great but is a one man band and always snowed under. Just thought id try on here.

If he's good and still independent keep him.  Round here they have all been bought out by chains, you can tell in the service..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, onesea said:

If he's good and still independent keep him.  Round here they have all been bought out by chains, you can tell in the service..

Yes i will keep him just didnt want to bother him with just a question. 

3 hours ago, gymwitch said:

🤣🤣 just a general question. My vet is great but is a one man band and always snowed under. Just thought id try on here.

have you tried the one in bamber bridge(on the main street) ,had to take my cat there a few weeks to be put down it could hardly walk and wasn't eating

8 minutes ago, skyrider said:

have you tried the one in bamber bridge(on the main street) ,had to take my cat there a few weeks to be put down it could hardly walk and wasn't eating

Oh dear. No im happpy with my vet just a thought someone on here might be a vet. Sorry to hear about your cat though. Im at chris masons near sainsburys at bamber bridge. I think the old fellow is getting close.

coming back from a ride i pulled into a services , there was a commotion going on and people running from a coach over to a stream , i say stream more of a river, i rode over to see what was going on . the people from the coach was all German and the cause of the commotion was an elderly ladies dog had got of the lead  and fell in to the river and was drowning , one of the Germans jumped in grabbed the drowning dog swam to the side dragged it up the bank and started to give it mouth to mouth to bring it back to life , the dog splutttered back to life , it was amazing.... i said to the German chap well done mate are you a vet .... he said " vet..... i am soaked.

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Do we have any vets on the forum ??

I live in Wigan and use Bryn vets, they are very caring towards all the animals, but I feel you may be a bit far in Preston. Bryn vets is in between j24 and j25 off the m6.

• Like 1