Just stop oil, spilling oil

Bender

Got to love twitter. These agenda driven clickbait video clips are always entertaining and the ensuing comments are hysterical in all senses of that word and more than a little daft. Here’s a clue though: listen carefully I will say this only once. 

This isn’t in the UK. It’s somewhere in Germany. We don’t see car park fees charged in euros. A quick look round the wonderweb and oddly (or not) no mention of this kind of protest. Though lots about them glueing themselves to the tarmac. And the rather more forceful response from ze polizei. 

oil poured on the road. Guaranteed click bait. Cue mass outrage.

silps on glue or diesel - not half as exciting, especially as the edit is crap and she doesn’t even slip on whatever it is she’s pouring.

but it added a bit of fun to my night shift with the rampaging schizophrenics, so not a total loss. At least I had finished mopping the blood up and had time for a breather.

we have cake!!!

Edited by Gerontious
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gerontious said:

Got to love twitter. These agenda driven clickbait video clips are always entertaining and the ensuing comments are hysterical in all senses of that word and more than a little daft. Here’s a clue though: listen carefully I will say this only once. 

This isn’t in the UK. It’s somewhere in Germany. We don’t see car park fees charged in euros. A quick look round the wonderweb and oddly (or not) no mention of this kind of protest. Though lots about them glueing themselves to the tarmac. And the rather more forceful response from ze polizei. 

oil poured on the road. Guaranteed click bait. Cue mass outrage.

silps on glue or diesel - not half as exciting, especially as the edit is crap and she doesn’t even slip on whatever it is she’s pouring.

but it added a bit of fun to my night shift with the rampaging schizophrenics, so not a total loss. At least I had finished mopping the blood up and had time for a breather.

we have cake!!!

Good job no one mentioned it being in the UK or put in that if it indeed was even legitimate, I had also noticed that she appeared to not be slipping on what she was pouring but a bit of outrage never goes a miss.

It's a good job if it is correct that EU road users are immune to slipping on oil...

18 minutes ago, Bender said:

Good job no one mentioned it being in the UK or put in that if it indeed was even legitimate, I had also noticed that she appeared to not be slipping on what she was pouring but a bit of outrage never goes a miss.

It's a good job if it is correct that EU road users are immune to slipping on oil...

good jobs all round I say!

The just stop oil lot are beginning to make me think they are being funded by pro-oil lobbyists... It would be a clever psyop, as you take an incredibly emotional and irrational bunch of people, band them behind a banner of virtue, and then watch them burn public support of it to the ground. 

This is a good way to alienate most cyclists, motorcyclists, and indeed any other vehicle owners that has friends who are. 

As for Nick Buckley... His history looks good until recently, where he's doubled down on being a tool.

"Are we supposed to trust these people that they know the science" - I'd offer the reply: Seeing as you repeatedly prove you have no grasp of it at all Nick, why bother wasting calories pointing out these aren't scientists, but activists?

On 27/07/2023 at 05:28, Mick67 said:

Good youtube vid here

tried to embed video but no idea how.

Edited for you! Just copy and paste the link :thumb:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just for giggles of course:

cling film them while they try to put themselves in the way and roll them away..keep them save from themselves and others.

maybe people should paint the JSO protesters cars orange while they're out protesting and place orange coloured wheel clamps....would be easy in todays world to find out who they were if anyone was actually bothered about them... the pin drops.

• Haha 1