F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Bloody F*ck it!!!

I had to take a couple of days off when i cut my foot...thought it would show up in next month's pay (we dont get sick leave pay here) and it's shown up this month!! xmas is defo cancelled for me now...bloody arse...

t xx

Cheers, took me 14 month last time, shitting myself incase its the same or as the current climate is bad, its going to be worse!

6 apps sent this morning *( my 2.7 year old caught me crying last night gave me a hug... Not nice..

F**K IT...

Easy for me to say BB I know, but please try and keep your chin up mate. I hope and will keep all crossed for you next year. Try and have a good Christmas and forget work for a few days at least. (if you can) :thumb:

f**k this bloody country some times, makes me mad :evil:

• 3 weeks later...

FECK IT.

Thought I`d save a couple of bob and bring lunch into the office today. Had some nice ham and some pickles left over from Christmas. Put said pickles in TWO tupperware bowls and a plastic bag. Get to work and the vinagar has leaked out all over my work socks, T shirt, jeans belt and a puddle now lies at the base of my rucksack.

I`ll be stinking of vinagar for the next few days.

FECK IT.

newbie here, i put in for a loan to allow me to buy a 125, refused!!!!

supposed to have my cbt tomorrow, weather is shite and i dont fancy learning to ride in standing water!!!!!

and on my piss poor wage it will take at least 4 months to get enough money to buy a decent 125!!!!!

F F F FFFF FFFFFf FFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK IT

newbie here, i put in for a loan to allow me to buy a 125, refused!!!!

supposed to have my cbt tomorrow, weather is shite and i dont fancy learning to ride in standing water!!!!!

and on my piss poor wage it will take at least 4 months to get enough money to buy a decent 125!!!!!

F F F FFFF FFFFFf FFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK IT

Always look on the bright side of life....

seriously though, its impossible to fail your CBT (im not sure if it actually is but) my ex ran over a guys foot and still passed. She also drove on the wrong side of the road after turning out of a street and only realised when she heard the instructor tell her to drive on the left. I have also heard of someone riding the wrong way round a roundabout and passing.

Plus because it is training rather than a test, i dont think u can actually fail.

And why should you look on the bright side of life? Because learning to ride in the wet will teach you to respect the road conditions and make you a better biker :)

Plus because it is training rather than a test, i dont think u can actually fail.

Some 'people' (johnny chav) are asked to go back for a second day sometimes. Happened to a guy I know, he said all he did was cut someone up on a roundabout, but I know the guys who he did it with, and he must have caused them to swerve off the road into a group of nuns for him to 'fail' the day.

After he went for his second day, he hopped on his ped the next day on the way to school and proceeded to smash into the back of a car, write off his ped and cause £1000 worth of damage to the car, Tit.