Who was your first ....................(tmbf member you met)

TC

Who was the ...........

First person you met

The members you like to meet

The last member you met

Who would you like to meet

For me

First was ............... Parapanfan

Like to meet............ Yorbandit (Bessie mate) Nman and Gin (I can talk to those 2 for hours)

Last one ................. Devens

Would like to meet .... Silverspring (anyone that can photocopy a cat must be good fun)

For me

First was ............... Akey, Pen, yourself and two others I can't remember at the first RttW

Like to meet............ anyone

Last one ................. MrM (don't think he's here anymore)

Would like to meet .... As many as poss

First met.. fallen,nigelf,dg, viks and a couple of others i cant remember without looking at the pics :)

like to meet keithg, viks,(2 of my best friends) roy, sue,ian,stu as we usually get together and party lots :cheers:

like to meet...cyberwolf finally

last member havent met before....rebel rach and uk190 ( i think) at silerstone wsbk.

First person you met.............................. erm chris92 (well before either of us got bikes) :lol:

The members you like to meet ................ *I REALLY need to get on a ride-out / meet*

The last member you met....................... again, chris92

Who would you like to meet.................... all of the amazing lovely mods and admins (can I be a mod now?) :3some: :lol:

Who was the ...........

First person you met................ Technically cobbz but... yeah so that would make it JamieK, Akey and Willow.

The members you like to meet..... Anybody really..

The last member you met..... JamieK

Who would you like to meet..... Legatron

First person you met.............................. erm chris92 (well before either of us got bikes) :lol:

The members you like to meet ................ *I REALLY need to get on a ride-out / meet*

The last member you met....................... again, chris92

Who would you like to meet.................... all of the amazing lovely mods and admins (can I be a mod now?) :3some: :lol:

Theres generally a few times a year to do that, dont know what it means but usually people only join us the once :lol:

First person you met............................. yorbandit (Roy) at the tea van at Triumph Wellingborough

The members you like to meet ............... anyone who wants to ride out and have a bacon butty/pub lunch

The last member you met...................... Legatron

Who would you like to meet................... erm... see second answer :)

First person you met............................. I think it was either Sluggsy or HarryCPR. It was a long time ago and I can't really remember....

The members you like to meet ............... Techno, Roy, TC, KeithG, Littlecat and Mojo.

The last member you met...................... Mojo

Who would you like to meet................... DannyB and Takanta

Can't put a name as to who was first, as there where a whole load of you at the cadburys do :D :D :D

Plus others up at the pond & at the thunder sprint :D :D :D

Got it,, the first was Monkey knuckles & crew on arrival at the cadburys car park,, I think it was the mohican hairdo stuck on their helmets that caught my attention. :D :D :D

First member I met.....Yorbandit (took me pillion to Matlock C & F and met PhilG & Nell)

Like to meet with......anyone & everyone of course, the crazy gang, and Remy on our little rideouts :D

Would like to meet....again anyone & everyone - in particular Cyberwolf, Cruz, Urbanmark, Colin the Bear

Last member(s) I met for the first time....Seabluegal, Lucky, Aaron, Seawolf & those at Rutland End of Season meet.

First Member I met........apart from BonnieBird :lol: Nman1, Ash, Seabluegal, Roadrunner, Acemaster....maybe a few more that I can't remember from the Marina Tuesday night club.

Like to meet with.....Anyone from the forum really......The Marina Tuesday night crew... 8-)

Last members I met......again, apart from BonnieBird.....Yorbandit, Nman1, Roadrunner, and Stew (can't remember forum name) for run last Sunday (30th Oct)

Would like to meet.....again, anyone from the forum....maybe next year at the TMBF rally?... 8-)

first met.............no idea it was sooooooo long ago

like to meet.........yourbandit (my sorogate big bro) and anyone up for laughs

last met .............whoever came to the rally

want to meet............all of you :D

Guest philgale

Who was the ...........

First person you met - YorBandit, on way to vickis for a good old booze up and ride out.

The members you like to meet - Everyone i have already met.

The last member you met - can't remember its been that long, prob whoever I met at matlock when there was a ride out.

Who would you like to meet - Anyone.

first met...was a fair few people a fair few years ago at brid techno, DG errr i forgot who was there it was that long ago!!

like to meet..anyone really, but love meeting up with vicki keith roy techno sue and ian for our usual gatherings :lol:

last met ...whoever came to the rally :?

want to meet..anyone!! im not fussy :lol:

For me

First was ............... Fozzie,spafe2302 and tsurugi-ijin

Like to meet............ Dan

Last one ................. last one not hopefully going to happen :shock:

Would like to meet ....Anyone over 100 posts !

Who was the ...........

First person you met: TC, on the way to Keswick in August

The members you like to meet: Always good to meet up with any, although really enjoyed the company at Keswick. Not met up with any since (apart from Revs)

The last member you met: Revs :mrgreen:

Who would you like to meet: Everyone really. But would like to meet some of the ones who live more locally to me at some point too.

For me its......

First was ............... UK190 (Although when we met I wasn't a member & and he didn't remember that he was a member) Other than that Akey, Willow, Mojo, TC and Roy at Rutland water.

Like to meet............ TC, Roy, Devs, well everyone really. Really like meeting UK190 :love:

Last one ................. erm UK190 this morning :D

Would like to meet .... Anyone up for a ride out on some nice roads.

First person you met

Think it was Susieque! edited to add Rennie as well!!

The members you like to meet

Ones that make me feel comfortable and make me laugh! which was most at the TBMF rally lol

The last member you met

can't remember! but would have been at the TMBF rally

Who would you like to meet

Anyone, and Susieque for more rideouts :) (have to get winter out the way first though :roll: )

Edited by Remy

First person (apart from GOG) must have been Roy.

Members I like to meet, all I`ve met in the past to be honest. I`ve ridden and drank with quite a few and I can honestly say there are none that really piss me off. To say names would make this reply far too long, just rest assured if you`ve met me, you`re on the list.

The last member must have been at the Rutland meet. I`m crap at faces and names so I`m not sure who, but I did see some people I`d not met prior to that.

Who would I like to meet. I enjoy colin the bears threads and reply so he`d be a start. Mawsley and ratser seem good blokes too. Once again though, to be honest, anyone that posts on here. We all ride bike so we`ve got summat in common.

Oh and in view of the above answers... I want world peace, stop all fammine and win miss world. (ooops sorry, wrong forum. :wink: :D

First person (apart from GOG) must have been Roy.

Members I like to meet, all I`ve met in the past to be honest. I`ve ridden and drank with quite a few and I can honestly say there are none that really piss me off. To say names would make this reply far too long, just rest assured if you`ve met me, you`re on the list.

The last member must have been at the Rutland meet. I`m crap at faces and names so I`m not sure who, but I did see some people I`d not met prior to that.

Who would I like to meet. I enjoy colin the bears threads and reply so he`d be a start. Mawsley and ratser seem good blokes too. Once again though, to be honest, anyone that posts on here. We all ride bike so we`ve got summat in common.

Oh and in view of the above answers... I want world peace, stop all fammine and win miss world. (ooops sorry, wrong forum. :wink: :D

Neil - Akey & Co.

All (especially certain ladies - you know who you are!) & TC.

All

Whever was at t'Rutland meet that I'd not met before.

:cheers: