TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

Gutted just been told by b&b I need to book two rooms as me kim & 3 kids (aged 8, 6 and 8 months) and we can't all stay in same room don't think £340 is justifiable :-( but alas still working on it lol (dont want to miss it) ;-)

There is a travel lodge or similar which is almost

within walking distance of the venue.

We will be in the campervan.

Most people will be in tents

I'm gonna rough it too - I haaaaaaate camping, almost guaranteed to be awake all weekend to annoy the hell out of you all :lol:

thats ok moo there will be a few kettle and pots about you can be chief coffee maker :mrgreen:

Ollie can pitch all the tents, he's great at that - HAHAHAHA that sounds so wrong! And he can make all the hot drinks all weekend. And clean the toilet. And I'll sleep on top of him to be nice and comfy. Mwahahahahaha.

Gotta work out what we'll do if my knee's not fixed and don't have full licence by then... fingers crossed!

Hi think me and the girlfriend will attend this if thats ok, be a nice weekend out and get to know people :) will pay soon as payday comes

Everyone is welcome Jack.....the more the merrier..... :wink:

Thanks! :) Will get everything sorted and see you there. after paying on the paypal thing on the forum do we just turn up or what? like do you get given any kind of confirmation that TMBF have received the payment and its all gone through etc?

When you pay with PayPal you will get the usual email to say you have paid us

I will also Add your name to the list of paid members when I see the payment in PayPal

And yes you just turn up and let yourself be known to me and I will tick you off the list don't worry about finding me someone will point you in the right direction or I will see you first :-)

Thanks! :) Will get everything sorted and see you there. after paying on the paypal thing on the forum do we just turn up or what? like do you get given any kind of confirmation that TMBF have received the payment and its all gone through etc?

When you pay with PayPal you will get the usual email to say you have paid us

I will also Add your name to the list of paid members when I see the payment in PayPal

And yes you just turn up and let yourself be known to me and I will tick you off the list don't worry about finding me someone will point you in the right direction or I will see you first :-)

Brilliant! thanks very much look forward to seeing everyone there!

Or you can get the same frightening welcome I got last year, sat at the table chatting with Megawatt, Remy and Tiggie felt this presence behind me, turned round to see Roy, Techno and TC looming over me with a "who the **** are you then?"

(Yes, TC, I did just describe you as looming ;) )

Or you can get the same frightening welcome I got last year, sat at the table chatting with Megawatt, Remy and Tiggie felt this presence behind me, turned round to see Roy, Techno and TC looming over me with a "who the **** are you then?"

Yes there is that way of doing it too :lol:

was TC and Roy stood on something? :lol:

Yes there is that way of doing it too :lol:

was TC and Roy stood on something? :lol:

Must have been!

Mind you, there is a case for 'too much off them', especially if dressed in wet fur!

:up:

chances are i will have th car there as normall so can give u both a lift if u are stuck after all we know what your sense of direction is like :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you rock, Steve. Thanks (I would've asked you tbh hehe). If I do ride I'll have had the sat nav wired in at least! How do you bring your bike, got a trailer-thing? Will you still have a Harley then, or something new?

If i can convince her who rules to get into a tent again after last years rain .... then its a goer for me ...sounds good!

I shall be expecting to actually meet Vicky this time tho ! :-P

So long since I think I paid up for me nd Rach, Stu can you confirm for me?

Roll on first days of spring to dust it down and back on it.

Look forward to seeing you all again for a good laugh, last year was a cracker

T

So long since I think I paid up for me nd Rach, Stu can you confirm for me?

Roll on first days of spring to dust it down and back on it.

Look forward to seeing you all again for a good laugh, last year was a cracker

T

This year Me and Roy will teach you how to sing in tune.