Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Tyson Fury.

He should get nob of the year, let alone day.

Yeh your not wrong, for what comes out his mouth and his boxing skills.. Heavyweight division is crap now.

Tyson Fury.

He should get nob of the year, let alone day.

Yeh your not wrong, for what comes out his mouth and his boxing skills.. Heavyweight division is crap now.

Deontay Wilder... Joseph Parker... Anthony Joshua.

The Joshua v Whyte fight the other night wasn't exactly boring. Tyson Fury is just a nob.

Deontay Wilder... Joseph Parker... Anthony Joshua.

The Joshua v Whyte fight the other night wasn't exactly boring. Tyson Fury is just a nob.

Agreed, and also, I've seen you lurking from time to time. Welcome back :thumb:

The bloke who just got on the train. Asked some poor lady who was clearly struggling with her child to move her bags off the seat so he could sit down.... No, infact he didn't ask he just stood there waiting with a disapproving look on his face.

When he sat down he reached into his bag and pulled out a book about cycling... "That explains it" I thought to myself... Seems the same arrogance that makes them think they rule the roads translates to train seats too.

Nob.

A cyclist being a nob? Never!

They are all wonderful! They only ever use the designated highways, are always courteous with traffic, and seem to have the best common sens... Oh f**k it.

Turns out some things are harder to say with a serious face than "Catholic priests are trustworthy with young boys".

Indicators.......you don't need to use them except when changing lanes in queuing traffic, when they mean "I am changing lanes and it's your responsibility to get out of my way"! Apparently..... :roll: You can then flash your hazard lights to say thank you for nearly causing an accident!

I'd post the vid from my dashcam......but the language is a bit Fruity! :wink:

Oh so many to choose from, but today's award definitely has to go to the nob in the grey car ( early 20,s wearing sunglasses in the fog and pissing rain ) , who despitee having overtaken him , and put my indicators on for a good five minutes while he refused to let me back in... Then managed to completely ignore me for a further few minutes whilst I was riding alongside his window with indicator still going , horn blaring , and arms waving ( in a seriously are you really pretending you can't see me manner ), he actually continued the death stare into the space in front of him for many minutes, I only got back into the lane eventually when uncle Derek slowed his car right down in front of the guy, then accelerated to make me a space .

Needless to say once I'd got in, he disappeared backwards like his only gear was reverse ...... Tosser

Simple one from me - some bloke who pulled out of the petrol station with his side stand down heading towards a reasonably quick and tight left hander.

http://e.lvme.me/8oi5qch.jpg

Mine is a cyclist. Cycles like a mad man at 25mph.

Approaching a bend, plenty of time to make the pass though, and you can see a fair way around the bend when pulled out. I overtake and get around him in less than a second and take the bend a few seconds later. I see him waving his arms, swinging to the middle of the road and the guy behind has to brake quite hard.

I slow up to see if he's actually in trouble as I'm perplexed, and I get both barrels of how my impatience could have killed him if someone came flying around the bend. Me saying I'd judged it so I could back out of the overtake didn't soothe his mind. I just remarked his exhausted, blood starved mind mustn't be as sharp as that as a diligent road user.

His best line "Do you treat other small road users like scooters and motorbikes like that".

f**king tool.

The bloke who just got on the train. Asked some poor lady who was clearly struggling with her child to move her bags off the seat so he could sit down.... No, infact he didn't ask he just stood there waiting with a disapproving look on his face.

When he sat down he reached into his bag and pulled out a book about cycling... "That explains it" I thought to myself... Seems the same arrogance that makes them think they rule the roads translates to train seats too.

Nob.

If I'd seen that, I would have loudly said, "Would you like me to help while this guy just stands there like a spare part?" I have done things like that before. It's very satisfying to see certain people wishing the floor would swallow them up!

I think we should all start carrying waterpistols in holsters so that we can irritate the hell out of cyclists when we're out riding.

That was one of my ideas for stopping them undertaking trucks as they turn left.

Fit a sprinkler system to the indicators, so when the left indicator comes on, a sprinkler on the left side of the vehicle starts squirting water. Maybe then they would think twice about undertaking and getting themselves splatted!

There is a code our Jarate friend lives by that could be incorporated with cyclists. I push for it to be included with the highway code.

"Be polite. Be efficient. And have a plan to kill every cyclist you meet". :lol:

I think we should all start carrying waterpistols in holsters so that we can irritate the hell out of cyclists when we're out riding.

would prefer a nerf gun myself

You do not need them when you drive a landrover, passing a cyclist in 2nd gear seems to leave them in a thick black cloud of doubt....