TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

I don't think I ever read the first post as I didn't think there was any chance of me getting there!

good to know, should be able to get up there for an afternoon if nothing else.

Would be good to see you there Matt!

Just ordered my t-shirt and a hoodie ready for our british summer!

Sounds like I best bring a padlock for my tent then ;)

IF i manage to pass my tests, and get a bigger bike for the lovley 156mile ride.... i will come along, but no tent for me, so look's like i'm making a "den" to sleep in! :D

If no luck this year, i will be there next year :)

Infact, if tiggie decides to come, i will come if i ride down behind him, that's if i get my 125 back (currently on courtesy bike) or even if i pass my test, diden't realize he was pretty close!

+ if we get lost i can blame him :oops:

Edit: i'll bring just a sleeping bag, i should be good enough sleeping out in the open! is there a woods local? i will find a cave :P

welcome to join me for the ride if you want, doubt I'll get too lost but you never know if my phones sat nav decides to play up :oops:

need to start thinking about my costume as well :shock:

Costume? you're not going on motorways right? :P will let you know start of next month, if i pass tests etc i'll get a topbox for a small tent, little hard to get a topbox when you don't know if your bike's a write off yet! :crybaby:

still only on my 125 so no motorways. Costume is for the saturday night party, you will feel out of place without one :lol:

do you really need a top box for a tent? bungee strap it down somewhere :mrgreen: this was mine last year

WP_20130628_002.jpg.be76a429ed8e421266c8517465584e21.jpg

still only on my 125 so no motorways. Costume is for the saturday night party, you will feel out of place without one :lol:

do you really need a top box for a tent? bungee strap it down somewhere :mrgreen: this was mine last year

does anyone disagree with a 22 year old with a birthday outfit? :popcorn: everyone has one, would the venue be fine with that? and i might do that then! just not sure what bike i'm bringing at the moment, could be one of 3 at the moment so not sure how to safely strap them on! :oops:

Will let you know regardless next month tiggie, thanks alot! <3