best and worst presents!!

Stu

come on then what's your best and worst presents!

best has to be the set of vessel JIS screwdrivers I got!!

doesn't seem good to some but these are valuable tools when working on Jap bikes!!!

have you ever noticed how the screws one Jap bike seem to be made of cheese? and the heads che up really easily? thats because you are using the wrong screw drivers!

JIS (Japanese Industry Standard) screwdrivers are made for these screws where as UK ones just cam out and fudge the heads!

be warned though they aren't cheap! at £80 for a set of 9 screwdrivers!

the worst its gotta be the socks!

My father-in-laws Christmas presents are referred to as 'Facebook fodder' in this house, because he puts so little thought into them that they're only good for comedic purposes.

In 2012 he bought a single gift to be shared between me, my wife and our two kids: a box of Family Circle biscuits from Makro. In 2013 he bought the boys a small chocolate penguin each, and nothing for me or Vicki. Last year he bought me a jar of Rowse honey with the 'reduced to clear' label still on it. This year he didn't get any of us anything. Obviously me and Vicki couldn't care less, but I have to admit that not getting anything for your grandchildren at Christmas is something I struggle to get my head round. :scratch:

Best present was probably the semi-rigid tool bag Crystal gave me, I'm forever juggling loads of bits of crap when I go out to work on the bikes so it'll be damn handy.

Worst present was from my parents, who re-gifted me my own copy of Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds after finding it in my brother's room.

Mine were all nice but a bit too... Grown up..

So last night went online and reserved some stuff from halfords.

Got a battery charger normally 75quid but 56 on trade card and jumpnstart pack for 38quid. Flat batteries won't be a problem any more!!

my best was probably my new dartboard despite the arguing about where i am going to put it, it won't be the garage like she expects :lol:

worst was a horrible smelling body wash deodorant set

honourable mention for favourite goes to a silly little lego batman keyring which has an l.e.d. torch which shines from his feet :mrgreen:

...im 6ft 2in and weigh 75kg.

I'm 6' 2" and weigh 100 kg. And just before I read this my wife was asking what my New Year Resolutions were going to be. I think that settles it...

:crybaby:

Ive just borght a racing push bike and a turbo trainer to loose a couple of kg and get fitter ready for track season lol.

Doing a hour a day on it.

You can have my xxl shirt if you want lol

...im 6ft 2in and weigh 75kg.

I'm 6' 2" and weigh 100 kg. And just before I read this my wife was asking what my New Year Resolutions were going to be. I think that settles it...

Ive just borght a racing push bike and a turbo trainer to loose a couple of kg and get fitter ready for track season lol.

if only 5'6" 130kg ... i know what i need

if only 5'6" 130kg ... i know what i need

My xxl shirt?

Best was having my seat recovered and gel inserts put in and a set of Givi engine bars for the Tracer. Great piece of kit!

Worst was a really cheap odour toilet spay!

Hopefully the local charity shop will take it off my hands.

I know the gesture is there, but I wish family members that don't have a lot of money would save their money and not get anything rather than waste it on tacky shit that usually gets thrown away and ultimately end up being a waste of their money.

A card is good enough for me.

Best present - Kindle paperwhite from XmrsIS.

Worst present - Pan protectors from XmotherIS.

Oh, and:

Best present was probably the semi-rigid tool

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/Boozad_Bat/300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

Oh, Matron!

Worst pressie in 2013 was a Xmas tie that lights up and plays jingle bells.

Worst pressie in 2014 was a Xmas Tie that lights up and plays jingle bells.

Worst pressie in 2015 was a Xmas tie that lights up and plays jingle bells.

I'm thinking of opening a second hand Xmas tie shop.

Mind you last nights party seemed to go OK. Showing last guests out and found the this morning's milk on the doorstop already. Even the dog slept until nearly 11am.

Best getting to see my daughter for the second time this holiday, even if it was 2days after Christmas.

Worst EMail from X Wife n Christmas Day changing above times completely meaning cancelling the plans arrangements I had made...

Best:

10623417_10153795936247889_5520746855696014293_o.jpg

If you saw the new price of these books on Amazon (both of mine are) you'd understand what a find & what a present this was to a metal detectorist like myself :)

Worst....didn't have a bad present at all, some choc's I suppose and they were nice!

I'd be hard pushed to pick a favourite,and there was no worst.

I got a pair of awesome camping chairs which packup the size of your average make up bag ( not that I'd know, and the chairs would definitely go on first)

A new kindle fire ,yipee

Amazing coffee stuff ( syrups liqueurs tassimo coffee, etc etc,ooh and 2 different baileys)from chira

An awesome breakfast pan ( might sound a bit sad, but its bloody ace)

And lots of other cool bits, including a chain monkey.....which I have no clue how to use, but will be trying out as soon as this bloody rain stops.

I also just got a rather awesome not Xmas pressie in the shape of a new ( to me) car :D

I'd be hard pushed to pick a favourite,and there was no worst.

I got a pair of awesome camping chairs which packup the size of your average make up bag ( not that I'd know, and the chairs would definitely go on first)

A new kindle fire ,yipee

Amazing coffee stuff ( syrups liqueurs tassimo coffee, etc etc,ooh and 2 different baileys)from chira

An awesome breakfast pan ( might sound a bit sad, but its bloody ace)

And lots of other cool bits, including a chain monkey.....which I have no clue how to use, but will be trying out as soon as this bloody rain stops.

I also just got a rather awesome not Xmas pressie in the shape of a new ( to me) car :D

Sounds good, what car did you get?

Also, could you let us know how you find the chain monkey? I've seen the adverts on facebook but haven't gotten round to getting one yet, so would be good to know if it's any good or not.

Chris