Get Well Soon Grumpy Old Git!

Fozzie

Just spied on facebook the gut rot GOG complained of over a couple of days has now meant him going to hospital for an operation to remove his appendix :shock: :shock:

All the best mate, and I'm sure others will join me in saying get well soon, and we hope the operation went as best as could be expected. Look forward to hearing you're ok in the near future :thumb: :)

You're a bit old for appendicitis aren't you?.. :wink:

Hope you get sorted soon Al........All the best,mate......If there's anything we can do to help just shout out...... 8-)

:stupid:

Get well soon you lovely GoG!

You better make a speedy recovery cos the forum isn't the same without you :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for your concerns. I am well on the road to recovery now and (with a bit of luck and good weather), I'll be on t'bike in a couple more weeks.

As to age - I mentioned this to the consultant on admittance to the ward and he said it was not that uncommon - the last one he did was aged 92!

Back at work (from Home) Monday. Tuesday I'll commute in to St Evenarge (37 miles each way) but that will be in t'car :(

Thursday - following Tuesday I'm working from home and then it's back to 'normal'.

:cheers: