Mod Gig

Tango

Funnily enough I was removed from a biker FB group just recently for calling someone an idiot, after he posted an extremely offensive racist meme..... seemed that in that group racism was acceptable, but calling someone out on it wasn't. .....no loss as far as I'm concerned..... :roll:

I got unceremoniously excommunicated from a guitar forum when Cilla died after I made some lighthearted reference to Mersey Trout. A load of scousers went berserk and that was the end of that. :lol:

Funnily enough I was removed from a biker FB group just recently for calling someone an idiot, after he posted an extremely offensive racist meme..... seemed that in that group racism was acceptable, but calling someone out on it wasn't. .....no loss as far as I'm concerned..... :roll:

I got unceremoniously excommunicated from a guitar forum when Cilla died after I made some lighthearted reference to Mersey Trout. A load of scousers went berserk and that was the end of that. :lol:

I dunno about you but I found her death to be in very odd circumstances.

More chance of you getting it old lad :cheers:

What could be more logical than appointing a bikeless geriatric who's still bitter at losing all his riding mates in the 70's to death and dismemberment?

Now that right there is the SEO Kiss of Death! Not good for business!

I have been banned from two lawyers forums now, simply for telling aspirational law students to not become a lawyer. There may have been some Anglo Saxon words used to describe partners of various law firms though TBH.

I am a mod on an official computer game forum though, and it's a mugs game. I also own my own small website with forum and chat room and whatnot but that's just about football, nothing important like bikes...! :P

I have been banned from two lawyers forums now, simply for telling aspirational law students to not become a lawyer. There may have been some Anglo Saxon words used to describe partners of various law firms though TBH.

I am a mod on an official computer game forum though, and it's a mugs game. I also own my own small website with forum and chat room and whatnot but that's just about football, nothing important like bikes...! :P

Football is important :D what is this footy forum ?

He mentioned small, it's probably city.

The forum is an invite only forum for certain Chelsea fans (TBH almost never used now, but it does pick up when we are in Europe as some of us use it to coordinate travel plans etc). Small forum, huge club. :up:

This Mod gig... is it anyone famous or actually worth seeing? I quite liked Madness back in the day... but, as its the middle of June and a bit warm Im afraid i would have to draw the line at wearing a suit thats 2 sizes too small and a parka thats 2 sizes too large... and Im not sure wear my ray bans are... might take a bit of hunting.

The forum is an invite only forum for certain Chelsea fans (TBH almost never used now, but it does pick up when we are in Europe as some of us use it to coordinate travel plans etc). Small forum, huge club. :up:

Do you get a free plastic blue flag when you join ?

This Mod gig... is it anyone famous or actually worth seeing? I quite liked Madness back in the day... but, as its the middle of June and a bit warm Im afraid i would have to draw the line at wearing a suit thats 2 sizes too small and a parka thats 2 sizes too large... and Im not sure wear my ray bans are... might take a bit of hunting.

Don't forget your Vespa...! ;)

Do you get a free plastic blue flag when you join ?

We all got given so many of them on champions league nights at the bridge there's no need! Seriously though, I could probably paper my front room with those flags, I've still got so many left. Favourite one was signed by Drogba himself! :cheers: :thumb:

Didn't know you were a fellow vapist! I just got some nice new liquid in from element as it goes.... mmmm lemonade...

Not any longer, booted it into touch last year. It still pays the bills though.

Element were one of the few liquids I could stomach.

Dear mods,

If you were to make me a moderator, I would be firm on all this irrelevant chitter-chatter about footballists that encroaches on the grown-up's threads.

If people want to see others acting like fools with silly haircuts then they should go down to the local college hairdressing department.

Lots of love,

Fro. x

problem is [mention]Mr Fro[/mention] if you crack down on irrelevant chitter chatter there won't be any posts left to moderate then we'll have to make you redundant

problem is @Mr Fro if you crack down on irrelevant chitter chatter there won't be any posts left to moderate then we'll have to make you redundant

There's always one isn't there. :roll:

If you'd bothered to read my post you would have seen I mentioned irrelevant football chitter-chatter, no other.

Honestly, we need a firm hand on the tiller at these troubling times.