Pointless and totally crap song game

Cars .. Gary Newman

How did you get to 'Cars' from 'Born to Run? Are you not understanding the strict rules of this crap game? Shame on you! :up:

For tis a silly game ... People are using 2 or 3 letters so I used 1 , meant to use a whole word ... If it carries on I'll be handing out some warnings or banning a few of you ... you've been warned .

Cars .. Gary Newman

How did you get to 'Cars' from 'Born to Run? Are you not understanding the strict rules of this crap game? Shame on you! :up:

For tis a silly game ... People are using 2 or 3 letters so I used 1 , meant to use a whole word ... If it carries on I'll be handing out some warnings or banning a few of you ... you've been warned .

Minimum of 3 consecutive letters from the song title........ :wink:

Carry on...... 8-)

Carry on...... 8-)

One word from song title .... Carry on :booty:

Carry on...... 8-)

3 consecutive letters - As per the 'original' game started on here a VERY long time ago! :booty: :booty: :booty:

Carry on...... 8-)

3 consecutive letters - As per the 'original' game started on here a VERY long time ago! :booty: :booty: :booty:

Proof ... :popcorn:

Sir B. McKenzie’s Daughter’s Lament for the 77th Mounted Lancers Retreat from the Straits of Loch Knombe, in the Year of Our Lord 1727, on the Occasion of the Announcement of Her Marriage to the Laird of Kinleakie – Fairport Convention

(it was the B side of Now be thankful 1970)

127799671_ScreenShot2018-08-09at01_37_41.thumb.png.6caad40556f9a4e3c1d99c368292e72f.png

Not silly at all!!!