Superbike factory reviews?

Guest Richzx6r

bought a GSXs 1000 off them last week, 19 plate paid nearly £8000 for it , bike is lovely but the tyres , parked it overnight in my garage, back tyre went flat , went to get it repaired, tyre place told me you need new tyres mate , super bike factory put second hand tyres on it , back tyre 1.5 ml tread , front tyre unevenly worn 1.3 ml tread , got on the phone to them to complain, there reply was there legal arnt they ! 
so I’m just advising people watch out for there tyres 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Really sad to see the Missenden Flyer has started singing the praises of these chancers on his YouTube channel. Thought he was better than that.

I have noticed a few have and also I have seen a few adverts for them on other websites too! 

Wonder if they are being paid 

I would suspect looking at the amount of reviews they get at 5* they are of dubious origins.

1822983883_Screenshot_20221201-0706572.thumb.png.cb311bffe7ffd958cf03e44517e68e06.png

7x 5* reviews in one day. That's allot of satisfied customers when I am guessing most do not leave reviews.

Click verified and you see a different story:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/superbikefactory.co.uk/location/macclesfield?sort=recency&verified=true

I could be being over suspicious...

Fowler's another large redirected motorbike dealer a much more realistic graph.

1349774923_Screenshot_20221201-0715302.thumb.png.bc06bba875caca098b17b4c9e2fe1c35.png

Edited by onesea

2 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Really sad to see the Missenden Flyer has started singing the praises of these chancers on his YouTube channel. Thought he was better than that.

I  get the impression like a few you tubers he will do anything for a bit if cash. I like his videos bit it's clear he will do stuff for payment or goods plus he's annoying 😂. I think superbike factory is good for going round and sitting on bikes then going elsewhere to purchase 

• Like 2

They must be realising that anyone with a bit of sense wouldn't buy online from them which limits sales. TMF and motobob etc (who generally put out great content) are seen as honest men of the people, semi amateur content, no reason to misguide viewers. SBF but a wad of cash in their pockets and to piggyback off their reputations. 

SBF have legal obligations as a business but that's probably the most they offer as far as customer service and after sales care goes. If there is one nearby then it's a great place to browse. But I view buying from them no different that buying privately. You need to know your stuff and can't trust a word they say. 

• 4 months later...

I worked there at management level and their standards and work practices are bordering on criminal. Someone will be killed on one of their bikes if these practices continue. Please don't be that person and buy a bike from somewhere that actually services their bikes and who puts them through a thorough check process. 2 x 60 point checks does not constitute a 120 point check if the checks are the same but done twice. No bikes get checked for cooling function. Anything under 5k miles or 5 years old does not get test ridden. The collection drivers determine if the bike is 'ready to ride' without a technician looking at it. BE WARNED.

• Like 6

I saw what looked like a nice low milage bike recently. On seeing it the plastic had all faded, it was covered in marks and dents that weren't obvious in the auto trader ad. The whole thing looked like it had been fished from a shallow river. Reaffirmed my belief that they are just cowboys that are out to rid people of hard earned cash and nothing more.