Insurance con (not vehicle)

BIKERDAD

Thats it, the end of the world is here.

Why? did you pay for postage insurance and it didn't get there on time :popcorn:

No I ordered an annoying prick of a Six30 and they sent the fooking sensible one, no idea wtf they were thinking.

Did you order it from China?

Why? did you pay for postage insurance and it didn't get there on time :popcorn:

No I ordered an annoying prick of a Six30 and they sent the fooking sensible one, no idea wtf they were thinking.

Don't tell me I Wang the won wong

Don't tell me I Wang the won wong

Think you rang Xis30 :?

GOD SOME PPL ARE DUMB

Yes you are!

1st class is next day delivery :roll:

On their website it was classed as next day delivery so that's a yes yes yes

You need to read a bit more . As you find 1st class IS NOT GARENNTEED next day delivery .

Unless you pay for special delivery .9am or 1pm

So unless you PAID EXTRA

( THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT IS I PAID EXTRA)

For them to deliver it GUARANTEED.

I sent a parcle not a letter I paid over £200 not 40p . But I take you dont understnd . Might draw you a picture might sink in then ..

Try once more it's not the times or the dates its paying for a service that THEY know they cant fulfil but still take your money but hide behind a bullshite 1900s made get out paying cluse .. .

Know what cant.be arsed to draw you a picture as you only understand things draw in crayons . . Dont bother replying..

You need to read a bit more . As you find 1st class IS NOT GARENNTEED next day delivery .

So unless you PAID EXTRA

I sent a parcle not a letter I paid over £200 not 40p . But I take you dont understnd . Might draw you a picture might sink in then ..

Try once more it's not the times or the dates its paying for a service that THEY know they cant fulfil but still take your money but hide behind a bullshite 1900s made get out paying cluse .. .

Know what cant.be arsed to draw you a picture as you only understand things draw in crayons . . Dont bother replying..

Did you read the terms and conditions on their website?

I just looked them up, took me about 4 seconds. It clearly states what the guarantee covers and it's exclusions.

If you didn't then it's your problem so suck it up.

So unless you PAID EXTRA

At what point did I say it was a letter costing 40p postage? FYI 1st class starts at 76p.

Why are you ignoring the fact that there is a worldwide pandemic? why aren't you praising those involved for risking their lives going to work and doing their job to get your parcel delivered? you should be thankful it actually made it there just 3 days late.

I would love for you to draw me a picture but going by your incoherent and misspelled postings I very much doubt you would stay in the lines and you would probably eat your crayons even [mention]raesewell[/mention] would struggle to educate you.

[mention]XTreme[/mention] this f*cker has twat of the century never mind twat of the year so that's [mention]Six30[/mention]'s title gone everyone may as well give up.

@XTreme this f**ker has too twat of the century never mind twat of the year so that's @Six30's title gone everyone may as well give up.

Always happy to add more names to the list of nominees!

Anything that relieves the angst and monotony of this place over the Xmas period is a positive in my book!

Now lets behave gentlemen....

[mention]Stu[/mention] [mention]XTreme[/mention] Six30 for mod. :seeya:

Now lets behave gentlemen....

@Stu @XTreme Six30 for mod. :seeya:

Well you know how long I've been saying [mention]Six30[/mention] should get the Mod gig JRH!

But Stu don't listen......he poo-pooed the TOTY idea as well you know!

I think we should give six The Admin job!

He's better behaved than Stu! :lol:

Now now!

I just have a low tolerance for stupid :mrgreen:

Would the prolonged house arrest we are all enduring be starting to get to one?

It sure as bloody hell is getting to me!

Now now!

I just have a low tolerance for stupid :mrgreen:

Would the prolonged house arrest we are all enduring be starting to get to one?

It sure as bloody hell is getting to me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're all amateurs!

I have have been house bound for the last 12 weeks and no its not getting to me!

I have plenty to keep me busy :wink:

When good Admins go bad Ian!

he's going stir crazy... he needs to man up and get better staff round him to take the pressure off :wink:

he's going stir crazy... he needs to man up and get better staff round him to take the pressure off :wink:

I have advised him as you know Six! But he won't listen to me!

Admittedly I f**ked up every forum I ever had but there were mitigating circumstances involved!

I have advised him as you know Six! But he won't listen to me!

Admittedly I f**ked up every forum I ever had but there were mitigating circumstances involved!

a mate of mine made me a mod on a forum … every one left there was only me and him left in the end :lol: