Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

1 hour ago, Turbogirlie said:

Good night - long day for me as first day back in the office after working from home for the best part of 9 months.  I liked working from home...

What’s caused the return to the office at this point?

I suppose the weekend will seem all the sweeter? 😬

• Like 1

Morning all .... my grandson ANPR'd my van yesterday afternoon .... MOT ran out 13th October !!! 

SO  .... 0630hrs this morning at Viking garage in Rotherham, MOT then drop him off at college ....  McD's brekkie for him ... earned it ...

Edited by Trooper74

Bacon butties for a cold day. It was a tad chilly on the fingertips this morning. I had an interesting moment in the middle of Sandbach on cobbles when I hit a huge pile of mushed leaves in the dark. Fortunately I was wearing my TMBF buff which bestows superpowers so nothing bad happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, rennie said:

Good Evening :D I'm still at work! :scratch: I was convinced I'd be on another free holiday by now! :D

I feel for you rennie. In a minute the pressure will build enough that you’ll have to get up and find something to do that looks like work. 
Or you could just have another coffee and pretend you’re on holiday at work 😆

• Haha 1

:classic_biggrin: Good Morning !

I'll have you know that I'm actually having to do far more work than I used to:scratch:

We're producing slower than we did, with the minimum manning levels but those of us that are fortunate

enough to still be here are having to do everything. For example: We only have security on at weekends now

so I have to lock up and open up. Remember that my "assistant" died earlier this year! I've got Bob Hope of them employing another 1 .

When you haven't used something for a while, and you remember where you had put them, only to find it's not there, luckily the bits that I wanted and needed were there just not in the way i was expecting to find them.

So fingers crossed i can get out today and use them :thumb:

3 hours ago, dynax said:

When you haven't used something for a while, and you remember where you had put them, only to find it's not there, luckily the bits that I wanted and needed were there just not in the way i was expecting to find them.

So fingers crossed i can get out today and use them :thumb:

Wot?

Seems to be the day for cryptic posts.

• Like 1