Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Git said:

And a great win!

I did feel sorry for Chile though - A good effort but not in the same league as England.

Irish Rugby Celebration GIF by Guinness Six Nations

Doesn't look like England shirts? Looks more like Ireland who ground out a worthy win against South Africa.  Wish we were that good.

Good morning!

Ended up under my girlfriends car yesterday, it was making a nasty grinding and banging noise. She said she thought it was the brakes getting noisy as she doesn’t use the car often, and drowns it out with music. I was driving and when I heard it I quickly killed the engine thinking it was chewing itself to bits. Restarted and listened and realised it was coming from the back.

Exhaust heat shield was snapped off in two places. Big hole in it so guessing she hit something to smack it off its mounts, and a piece of it had clearly been striking the floor and sending sparks flying. Made up some shims to fit the blown open mounts, and got it back on. Don’t know what she hit, but hoping it wasn’t alive. If it was dragged along crying for help she’d have only whacked the music volume up to drown it out I think  :lol:

Edited by Fozzie
Spelling
  • Haha 4

Good afternoon

Things are going well today, DVLA has written to say the V5 for my CBR125 project is being issued. I can look at swapping all the good bits into the HPI clean frame at last. Also means I can start to do some proper shopping for bits for it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Git said:
Subah bakhair

صبح بخیر

Good Morrow dear folks and folkets (and any other entity you would identify as)

Good morrow. I identify as a fuklet.

4 hours ago, goat said:

In the Scottish Borders again. Long day of boring driving. Staying in a self catering pod thing. Really quite nice.

20230926_165349.thumb.jpg.e1c4be61d9ae808f98cea2a87eb63be7.jpg

Best of luck with the weather. We’re just a few miles south of the Scottish Borders and it’s been hissing down for the last hour or two.

You have my sympathy with the drive up this way from Narfolk (we moved from Norwich 4years ago). 

Garmin Zumo XT and bike mount ordered from Sportsbikeshop, There’s an adaptor, made in and sold from Italy, to allow me to mount it on the standard BMW Navigator docking station with no messing about with wiring or ram mounts. A bit pricey but cheaper than asking the local dealer to rewire and mount the new satnav.

IMG_0183.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Steve_M said:

Best of luck with the weather. We’re just a few miles south of the Scottish Borders and it’s been hissing down for the last hour or two.

You have my sympathy with the drive up this way from Narfolk (we moved from Norwich 4years ago). 

It's just for work unfortunately so not too fussed about the weather, will only get to see an office and if I'm lucky a small bit of glentress. Driving back Friday.