Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

8 hours ago, Steve_M said:

Not so good. I managed to apply a tenon saw to my hand rather than the laminate flooring I was supposed to be cutting. Arrived at A&E at 2.40pm, left at 10.40pm. It seems I managed to slice into a ligament so had to wait for an orthopaedic doctor to become available to carry out running repairs. 

Now sitting with a rather sore hand … 

IMG_5654.jpeg

Hope it heals quick, ligament damage not so good.

I had a hand saw incident yesterday although only resulted in minor scratches.

The plastic handle disintegrated, I simultaneously managed to get a bit of plastic in my hand then punch the saw blade as it exited the disintegrating handle 😂 I need a new saw.

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, onesea said:

Which apparently they did!

I wouldn't call winning against Samoa by a single point as a stunning win. The only consolation is the quarters will be either Fiji or Australia so we have a small chance of making the semis before we get obliterated by France.  Performance has been total crap imo.

2 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

I wouldn't call winning against Samoa by a single point as a stunning win. The only consolation is the quarters will be either Fiji or Australia so we have a small chance of making the semis before we get obliterated by France.  Performance has been total crap imo.

It was considering how bad they were playing 😂

• Haha 1

I like bacon and eggs too but we ran out of bacon 2 weeks ago. Got more yesterday but still not defrosted.  Have to wait until next Sunday now. Woke up this morning to torrential rain and the tail end of a hurricane.  Keeps life interesting. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rennie said:

I've just cut the grass! In October! :scratch:

Doing nothing else today now! meant to be a day of rest :classic_biggrin: :cheers:

We’re scything our wildflower area… when I say “we” I mean I’m supervising due to being incapacitated. I have been mowing, though (the joys of a ride on mower) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1