Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

6 minutes ago, rennie said:

Good Morning :classic_biggrin:

We're going to The Pub this afternoon to an 80th. Birthday party!

Haven't been to The Pub in the afternoon for ages! :cheers: :yay:

Best place to go with all the rain or stay in and watch Netflix.  I'm working in the social club tonight so I expect it'll be busy.

11 hours ago, Stu said:

Morning! 

Was hoping to get out on the bike tomorrow! then the wife reminded me I have jobs to do for the inlaws :roll: 

Well the stars have aligned! 

Breakfast run in morning 😎

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Pie man said:

Well England just blew it. Clearly in the driving seat for the 1st half, but too many penalties in the last 10, a cruel ending.

Was following on the Internet. Deeply depressing especially as my Second Mate is South African. At least Liverpool won which for me at least was some consolation. 

On a happier note we have left Houston and are on our way to the next port. For a change its actually in the UK - Finnart up in Scotland. The plus is I'll be getting off there, the minus is its about 40 minutes drive from head office so every man and his dog will be down to inspect us.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Afternoon. Cook up day. On the menu tonight, slow roast harissa spiced shoulder of lamb, fennel slaw, roasties. Pud is apple cake with spiced creme anglaise. Pre dinner drink is rum. Red wine with dinner. 

Good afternoon

Got a lot of things going on at the moment that are causing a lot of stress (all of them work related). But I'm hoping to get a weekend away soon where I can resume working on my Kawasaki project. Thing is running and riding, but I've been bad at updating. 

Spent the weekend in the gym, seeing my brother for a takeaway, and unfortunately studying up on regulatory codes for large scale solar installations. 

• Like 1