Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Bought Tech 3 enduro boots - can't get my foot under the shifter anymore, was stuck in neutral going downhill until I just pressed it on the side and up 🫣

Need some adjustment

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, peepae said:

Bought Tech 3 enduro boots - can't get my foot under the shifter anymore, was stuck in neutral going downhill until I just pressed it on the side and up 🫣

Need some adjustment

If the boots fit well and they're comfy, it's got to be worth your while moving the shifter down on it's spline (if it has one).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Simon Davey said:

If the boots fit well and they're comfy, it's got to be worth your while moving the shifter down on it's spline (if it has one).

True and I will - people said if U move your whole leg u can get it under, but I cannot get my foot underneath that shifter lmao

Grrr.....I found several YouTube items how to install Windows 11 on a crappy old computer...which mine is. It must be at least 12 years old.

But mine is set for English United Kingdom and that isn't an option in Windows 11.  So whilst I can install it I'll lose all my software as the update needs to be for the same language settings. 

Hey ho... maybe time for a new laptop then. 

• Sad 1

My laptop's also too old for Windows 11, but I'm just going to keep going with Windows 10 for now and probably after it goes out of support too. 

Has to buy a new laptop with Win 11 as my old one struggled to run Win 10. It did start off as a Win 8 laptop.

then find most of my software needs updating. Some is now only available as a subscription model. 
my be time to dust off the XP laptop for certain software. 🙄

Morning all.

Sadly, I have had to inform the Owner of the Black Bull, Brampton that we will not be going ahead with the TMBF Rally due to lack of numbers.

It would be totally unfair to let him continue to think that there would be 20+ bikers when there would be only 3 or 4. He was putting on entertainment (a live group); outside BBQ, free motorvan electric hook-up, free hot showers (24hr availability), free camping (for up to 20 tents) and bringing in extra staff to provide a breakfast service.

This is the second year we have been offered this (last year there were only a small group of us on the one afternoon). I doubt we will be offered the same again.

I have 'got the message' and will not attempt to organise a rally again.

sad star trek GIF

• Sad 5