Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

12 minutes ago, learningtofly said:

Luckily I've already had an preliminary consultation with my regular dentist, so it should just be a case of getting one of the emergency slots today/tomorrow. About to call, anyway.

Good Luck !

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, learningtofly said:

Luckily I've already had an preliminary consultation with my regular dentist, so it should just be a case of getting one of the emergency slots today/tomorrow. About to call, anyway.

Hope that goes well. I hate problems with teeth. My issue is I am ancient enough to be born before the measles vaccine so I got it as a kid and it wrecked my teeth. People I know are getting treatment for emergencies quite quickly at the moment due to regular work being less.

• Like 1

Luckily I got a 1pm appointment - my dentist was actually off today but he's coming in as a favour so that I don't have to see one of his partners instead. So - either antibiotics or an extraction then :classic_huh:

Edited by learningtofly
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, learningtofly said:

Luckily I got a 1pm appointment - my dentist was actually off today but he's coming in as a favour so that I don't have to see one of his partners instead. So - either antibiotics or an extraction then :classic_huh:

Dentists genuinely terrify me so I wish you all the best.

Cheers

Ian

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Stu said:

It appears I have to add an invoice and stuff to your account so you can then leave a review! 

That explains why It allowed the Mod review of @Bender and myself. We are clearly priceless so no invoice possible :thumb:

• Haha 1

Guest Swagman
45 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

That explains why It allowed the Mod review of @Bender and myself. We are clearly priceless so no invoice possible :thumb:

Too right you are that priceless no one would want you.🤣🤣

I've been putting it off long enough, I need to go and sort the shed. I got 3 days off this week and I spent all day yesterday doing nothing.

And tomorrow I really should do the same with the garage :crybaby:

Guest Swagman
7 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

I've been putting it off long enough, I need to go and sort the shed. I got 3 days off this week and I spent all day yesterday doing nothing.

And tomorrow I really should do the same with the garage :crybaby:

Go for it when you get that done pop over hear and do mine.👍👍

Guest Swagman
3 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Yep :classic_blush:

I have a bad habit of doing jobs and throwing everything in the shed or garage to sort later.

Wow that’s really untidy if I lived local to you I give you a hand.😀😀

20 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Who's volunteering to help me with the garage tomorrow? 😳

never mind... :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by husoi
  • Haha 1