Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

2 minutes ago, dynax said:

Good evening, well i got me an android phone, they didn't have the sim free phone i wanted, so had to go with a payg on vodafone, but they didn't have the plan option i wanted for that phone, so i also bought another phone package with the plan i wanted, luckily the donor phone was only £2.50, yup £2.50 for a new phone :classic_laugh::thumb:

boot fair ?

Old-cellphone.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bender said:

Is it Chinese to match your steed, does ot have tassels? 

Cmon where the pics 😁 

The android is an Alcatel 1, and the donor is a Mobiwire Ayasha, both are probably chinese but no tassles :classic_laugh:

The weather looks pretty good this weekend, and have already created an account with calimoto and installed the app on the phone, so all systems go for a mystery tour on Saturday or Sunday :thumb:

Morning, my first day of working from home today I wonder how long before I start going nuts!!!!!

Is there any objection to me posting on the site somewhere a non bike sale item for charity. We're waiting for my wife's cancer op and I'm sat at home being useless and just want to raise some funds for cancer research UK. I sell gents traditional razor sets and would like to auction one on here I'll pay the postage for whoever gets it and round the cash up to the nearest tenner 

Edited by MikeHorton

8 minutes ago, MikeHorton said:

Morning, my first day of working from home today I wonder how long before I start going nuts!!!!!

Is there any objection to me posting on the site somewhere a non bike sale item for charity. We're waiting for my wife's cancer op and I'm sat at home being useless and just want to raise some funds for cancer research UK. I sell gents traditional razor sets and would like to auction one on here I'll pay the postage for whoever gets it and round the cash up to the nearest tenner 

Tag @Stu

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

No objections from me but post it where it will get the most visibility :thumb:

After this forum upgrade that could be anywhere some of us are wondering round the interweb  playing virtual pin the tail on the donkey :classic_blink::D