Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Going to get some bluetooth earphones this afternoon, then will have a play with the calimoto app, will have my main ride tomorrow.

Just have to make sure i don't over do it with dinner and end up being a fat twat :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, XTreme said:

It would drive me mad if I retired Bob!

Well, I'm settling into it quite nicely now. I phone my old boss every now and then so that I can gloat. Just need lockdown lifted and get out and buy a new bike and it'll all be rosy...:classic_cool:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Stu said:

Furlough gave me a taste of it and it can't come soon enough! 

only 30 years to wait..............

4 months into my retirement 😀.....going great!

It would have been even better without the lockdown and restrictions!

On the plus side....I can't remember having so much sleep!........after years of getting up at daft o clock.👍

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

On the plus side....I can't remember having so much sleep!........after years of getting up at daft o clock.👍

Get back in your shed you part timer! :classic_laugh:

5 hours ago, Fred said:

‘It’s good isn’t it @Fred. Like you I don’t miss getting up early though not as early as you did.

• Like 1

Hmmm... unfortunately COVID has pretty much decimated my business so I've found myself forced into what feels very much like retirement a few years too early for comfort. I'm trying to adapt, but I can't help feeling that the secret is having the right mindset and that's the struggle for me at the moment. Anyway, still hoping that things pick up next year and I can snag myself some work.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, JRH said:

‘It’s good isn’t it @Fred. Like you I don’t miss getting up early though not as early as you did.

It certainly is @JRH.......I never quite realized how much daily life revolved around work, and it's limitations on precious free from work.

Just need to get bike finished and back on the road..and some decent weather and get out of Covid restrictions. 👍