Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

This is the current situation in Andalucia:

The regional government will allow travel between the provinces in the region until January 10. Between December 23 and January 6, travel in and out of the region will also be allowed for visits to see family.

On December 24, 25, 31 and January 1 and 6, the number of people allowed at a gathering will be increased from six to 10.

Between December 18 and January 10, shops and other commercial establishments may remain open until 9pm, while bars and restaurants will be able to open from the morning until 6pm and from 8pm to 11.30pm (1am on New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve).

A curfew will remain in place from 11pm to 6am, with the exception of December 24 and 31, when it will be pushed back to 1.30am.

36 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Lucky old you. Hopefully new strain covid won't blow your plans up too.

No plans @S-Westerly........so they can close all shops and bars, stop people seeing family etc.........it has no bearing on us.

But if they put the kybosh on me riding my bike that's a very different matter!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No plans @S-Westerly........so they can close all shops and bars, stop people seeing family etc.........it has no bearing on us.

But if they put the kybosh on me riding my bike that's a very different matter!

its a joke over here, all the shops and shopping centers are packed , traffic is as it always is, Tier 4 my arse .

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its a joke over here, all the shops and shopping centers are packed , traffic is as it always is, Tier 4 my arse .

I can't figure out WTF is going on there......people's tiers seem to be changing all the time.

The schedule I put up here was issued by the Andalucian authorities 2 weeks ago.......when we came out of the 2 month restriction of not leaving the town area.

In this town, cases had gone down from 150 in October to only 4 now......hence the opening up of movement etc.

So they planned it out perfectly.......which is amazing for Spaniards it has to be said!

34 minutes ago, Bender said:

Gravy made, Stella drunk, red wine gone, it's a bloody good job shops are open tmrw, need to have a word with the procurement dept.

Got bit peckish doing gravy so made spicy wings.

DSC_1164.JPG

DSC_1165.JPG

Puts my corned beef hash to shame that does. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Puts my corned beef hash to shame that does. 

Nowt wrong with corned beef hash, luckily we have found a 10 pack of San Miguel ment for in-laws on crimbo day,  think me n the Daughter, who is a really bad influence I might add. Are going to be in trouble in the morn 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good Morning :-D We're cooking our Turkey today and pigs in blankets etc.

I love pigs in blankets! would just have a plate full of them if I could :classic_biggrin:

got some chorrizo ones to try this year.

My Daughter is calling this morning to do the present swapping thing.

Then we're going to hibernate apart from the internet and Skype :thumb::cheers:

Today is unpack shopping delivery, boil n bash the potatoes ready for roasting tomorrow, make the crust for the ham and the bread sauce, peel the brussels, go for a ride n eat a pasty in a car park, wash n groom the dogs cos they stink and finally fill the new fairground candy grabber with chocolate, the old fairground grabber mysteriously stopped working coincidentally just after my husband declared he couldn’t stand the sound of it, he’s gonna be sooooo pleased when he see’s the new one hahahahaaa. 

Edited by Slowlycatchymonkey
Oh damn forgot I haven’t made the cheesecakes!
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Getting there with them, feeling pleased with myself :-) 

also today we have a lot of baking with the kids, veg prep then tonight Wonderful life with Port. 

trying really hard to not start on the port now!

2B4232AC-BD77-4229-A25C-CB22820CFDED.jpeg

Nice yorkies.

Mrs Mickly has cunningly organised the prezzie drop off to the Grandkids for 16:00, I’m sure it’s to stop me having a slurp as I do the food prep for tomorrow... we’re having leg of lamb with garlic & rosemary roasted on a trivet of root veg & onion.

• Like 2