The Announcement!

XTreme

I'm struggling to think of any Mod I've ever known that's been that f@cking stupid!

And I can't!

I'm sure six would of topped the stupidity level if he was ever given the chance.....which he wasn't :mrgreen:

what this place needs is not another mod , it needs a sheriff , to oversee the sub standard mods on here... and im the man for the job

1561862805_tenor(12).gif.cca677da897c2e1be6a3da05ebd8fd9f.gif

So is this the new pay to view service or is this something else ?

Yes.....this is the new Pay Per View service!

Me and [mention]Six30[/mention] are in the lead roles with the likes of The Rock, Kevin Hart, Vin Diesel, and Stone Cold Steve Austin in support roles!

Car chase coming up shortly followed by me in a bedroom scene with Sandra Bullock!

Me and @Six30 are in the lead roles with the likes of The Rock, Kevin Hart, Vin Diesel, and Stone Cold Steve Austin in support roles!

Car chase coming up shortly followed by me in a bedroom scene with Sandra Bullock!

dont forget the feature length Laurel and Hardy film .... Laurel is trying to fit a boiler while Hardy is slapping him with a half fried piece of cod ... its a comedy classic

Me and @Six30 are in the lead roles with the likes of The Rock, Kevin Hart, Vin Diesel, and Stone Cold Steve Austin in support roles!

dont forget the feature length Laurel and Hardy film .... Laurel is trying to fit a boiler while Hardy is slapping him with a half fried piece of cod ... its a comedy classic

I would say a cult classic.......cos there's a right pair of stupid cults in the lead roles.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2gcmmuaqnfMt2/giphy.gif' alt='GIPHY>'>

So is this the new pay to view service or is this something else ? I thought we had an upgrade a few weeks ago .

Server move and upgrade on the software a few weeks ago

But this is totally changing the forum software now

So is this the new pay to view service or is this something else ? I thought we had an upgrade a few weeks ago .

So do I have to subscribe in order to continue ?

No not at all

The new software has just cost me a fair bit of money and these generous members have helped with that cost :)

I got this gif Via pm from Stu , thought we all got one .

CA579590-C308-4902-A31E-C19B2D28DB61.gif.e6d1212db70bc0e03256758b5a43d2ac.gif

The new software has just cost me a fair bit of money and these generous members have helped with that cost :)

Here's the latest list of members who stepped up to the plate and contributed to the new software!

Updated List:

XTreme

Swagman

Bender

gymwitch

dynax

Tiggie

Six30

learningtofly

Liveware Problem

James in Brum

Bianco2564

rennie

skyrider

Mickly

Ian Frog

JRH

Mississippi Bullfrog

Tankbag

peatear

Shepherd

Mr Fro

husoi

MarkW

Tango

Old-Codger

Let me know if there's any more Stu!

The soon to be old forum software update caused issues, one of those caused problems with the database, they were becoming more of an issue with updates, the solution was to move to a platform that's paid for and not free.

So those of us that could help did.

No one on here regardless of donations will be looked upon any differently, it's not how this place works.

The soon to be old forum software update caused issues, one of those caused problems with the database, they were becoming more of an issue with updates, the solution was to move to a platform that's paid for and not free.

No one on here regardless of donations will be looked upon any differently, it's not how this place works.

I am sure anyone making a last minute bid for TOTY will look at everybody differently in an effort to induce a flounce.

Maybe even [mention]Six30[/mention] will use it as a last minute game sealing tactic.

Cheers

Ian

I think that's a very valid point made by Bender.

For example, even if you're one of those people that lives in a shithole that resembles a squat in some inner city no-go area, that gets by through eating mayonnaise sandwiches, and f@cking your sister......you won't be viewed any differently whether you subscribed or not.

You'll just be viewed as one of those people that lives in a shithole that resembles a squat in some inner city no-go area, that gets by through eating mayonnaise sandwiches and f@cking their sister.

For example, even if you're one of those people that lives in a shithole that resembles a squat in some inner city no-go area, that gets by through eating mayonnaise sandwiches, and f@cking your sister......you won't be viewed any differently whether you subscribed or not.

You'll just be viewed as one of those people that lives in a shithole that resembles a squat in some inner city no-go area, that gets by through eating mayonnaise sandwiches and f@cking their sister.

:lol: :lol: :lol: nearly spat out my mayonnaise sarnie :shock:

No mention of letting go of your sis I see.

Not into that, just the mayonnaise sarnies, well i think it's mayonnaise, it's a jar [mention]Six30[/mention] sent me :thumb:

yeh they will tight fookers

I'd pay to see this! A fiver! TAKE MY MONEY! :lol:

Not into that, just the mayonnaise sarnies, well i think it's mayonnaise, it's a jar @Six30 sent me :thumb:

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

i just rang me sister..

Updated List:

XTreme

Swagman

Bender

gymwitch

dynax

Tiggie

Six30

learningtofly

Liveware Problem

James in Brum

Bianco2564

rennie

skyrider

Mickly

Ian Frog

JRH

Mississippi Bullfrog

Tankbag

peatear

Shepherd

Mr Fro

husoi

MarkW

Tango

Old-Codger

Runningman

I just want to echo the sentiments that bender expressed earlier.

I am really impressed with how everybody has stepped up and chosen to help Stu upgrade the forum. I didn't expect this kind of support.

Cheers everyone :cheers: