Don't steal a Romainian's motorbike

Bender

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The level of born rotten seems to go up with unemployment and poverty. Someone better at birth let people know where they belong, my mistake we pretty much do. 

The skip rats  dont want to work, selling drugs nicking bikes etc, easy money, until you do the wrong person a wrongern 

It all boils down to money, the cost of catching and convicting thieves will escalate into tens of thousands of pounds, who will front the cost, where will the money be recovered from I very much doubt a thief would be able to repay it.

What we have now is a slap on the wrist and don't do it again scenario, because it is cheaper to let the insurance payout.

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The level of born rotten seems to go up with unemployment and poverty. Someone better at birth let people know where they belong, my mistake we pretty much do. 

I dunno i think the better off at birth rotters are just better at hiding their rotteness.  Instead of bashing you over the head and robbing you they go into politics and do it so much more subtly.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

I dunno i think the better off at birth rotters are just better at hiding their rotteness.  Instead of bashing you over the head and robbing you they go into politics and do it so much more subtly.

I agree with what the Old Gammon said!

WTF......I've just agreed with a Gammon!

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I agree with what the Old Gammon said!

WTF......I've just agreed with a Gammon!

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Hey you're older than me you twat. Anyway who's to say I didn't mean labour politicians as they seem to extort more than others.:twisted:

• Haha 2

It's not as simple as the environment they grew up in, I grew up in a bad environment, my brother would have stolen your granny and sold her to Albanians given the chance.

Taking other folks stuff is an easy route to take, much easier than getting up at 6am and going to work, some folks expectations of life are very low and your never going to change them

• Like 3

1 minute ago, S-Westerly said:

Hey you're older than me you twat. Anyway who's to say I didn't mean labour politicians as they seem to extort more than others.:twisted:

Oh no......Boris' gang of crooks way surpass any of the previous crooks!

• Like 1

Just now, S-Westerly said:

Probably true but open to debate. How many millions is Blair  worth now?

God knows! 

But the richest of them all is Rishi Sunak.......besides being minted he married the daughter of a Billionaire!

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

God knows! 

But the richest of them all is Rishi Sunak.......besides being minted he married the daughter of a Billionaire!

At least he started rich and didn't rob his way to it. His heart seems to be in the right place.

Edited by S-Westerly

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It don't take much to trigger the Gammons @Slowlycatchymonkey @Mickly

No matter what you say to them it's....."Yeh but Labour". :classic_laugh:

f9f5e9234afbaa4a3ddfe151eb75f855.jpg.8e483d6ec3f3bf094df6a39ce378e83a.jpg

Yes but I really wouldn't shoot a Labour supporter unlike some Labour members who would happily do away with a Tory. Anyway  I'd say we triggered you first. Nyah, nyah nyah.

Edited by S-Westerly
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It don't take much to trigger the Gammons @Slowlycatchymonkey @Mickly

No matter what you say to them it's....."Yeh but Labour". :classic_laugh:

f9f5e9234afbaa4a3ddfe151eb75f855.jpg.8e483d6ec3f3bf094df6a39ce378e83a.jpg

lets leave now... @XTremes getting angry and calling for reinforcements , dont want to ruin his christmas.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

lets leave now... @XTremes getting angry and calling for reinforcements , dont want to ruin his christmas.

Don't take it out on me because it appears you're the Loser of the Year! :classic_laugh:

I mod gig and 2 members' polls.......and we've still got 11 days of the year to go! 

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Don't take it out on me because it appears you're the Loser of the Year! :classic_laugh:

I mod gig and 2 members' polls.......and we've still got 11 days of the year to go! 

Hope your getting some new  straws for Xmas, the amount you have been clutching at you must have used them all by now 😂 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bender said:

Hope your getting some new  straws for Xmas, the amount you have been clutching at you must have used them all by now 😂 

Shouldn't you be sorting out this bullying instead of trolling?

43 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ok Boomer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

@XTreme Did you forget the signal to deploy the ejector seat, we discussed this, well we didn’t but we should, when the Daily Mail starts getting referenced GET OUT, it’s a lost cause, that plane is on a sure fire trajectory and it’s not to the land of reason 😆 

stupid lloyd bridges GIF

• Like 3

2 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

One reason people steal is simply because they can and know the chances of being caught are negligible and if they do get caught punishment is a slap on the wrist. I'm not rich but I've never thought of stealing someone else's stuff. I work for everything I own. Face it some people are just born rotten.

Maybe some people are just born rotten, but I'd wager most are a product of their environment and upbringing. We all are to some extent.

Why would you steal if you had something to lose? I'm not rich either but I have a job, rent a house etc. However I've had opportunities many people have not, and parents to instil certain values in me.

Maybe this thief did too, I don't know. Maybe if you have nothing or little growing up you are more likely to take from 'the rich' (even if most of their victims wouldn't class themselves as such).

Statistically most thieves target their own neighbourhoods. So the people they are stealing from are often equally disadvantaged but not everyone from a "bad" area is a thief. The robberies that tend to get in the news tend to be when more wealthy individuals get turned over by a more discerning  scrote.

9 minutes ago, Liveware Problem said:

Maybe some people are just born rotten, but I'd wager most are a product of their environment and upbringing. We all are to some extent.

Why would you steal if you had something to lose? I'm not rich either but I have a job, rent a house etc. However I've had opportunities many people have not, and parents to instil certain values in me.

Maybe this thief did too, I don't know. Maybe if you have nothing or little growing up you are more likely to take from 'the rich' (even if most of their victims wouldn't class themselves as such).

Your point is lost on me though, I am the thief in waiting that should have been.

• Like 1