Don't steal a Romainian's motorbike

Bender

Warning contains images snowflakes may find  not compatible with having a nice day

What the paper dosen't say was how much of a complete tool and full time criminal twat the thief was.

No he probably didn't deserve his end date with Street furniture, but the system and courts are as much to blame, had he been dealt with properly on one of the multiple previous times he wouldn't have ended up where he was.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13508827/moment-vigilante-driver-killed-thief/

According to my Romanian colleagues if he'd been in Romania neither of the thieves would have survived and the police wouldn't have given a toss. Don't particularly want to live in Romania but I have zero sympathy for the thieves.

Guest Richzx6r

What has the world come to when the police are trying to protect thieves and the perpetrators of crime yet the victim of the first crime as in this case gets hauled through hell

Common sense has to prevail in as much as if the bike hadn't been nicked then the "killer" wouldn't have chased them and both of the scum bags would be alive (sadly) to rob some other poor souls of any possession that hadn't been nailed down so no the owner of the bike is still the victim in all of this and the poxy "justice system" if we can call it that locks up the wrong people yet again 

Edited by Richzx6r

I'm the same as s-westerly, no sympathy for thieves whatsoever.  The way I see it, if you steal someone else's property then you take your chances.  You may steal from someone who says "F--k it" I'll just write it off and claim on my insurance, on the flip side however you may steal from someone who says "I will look for them, I will find them and I will kill them" .  The best advice I would give is, if it doesn't belong to you then leave it the f--k alone.

• Like 3

I am torn on this one !

Imagine the headlines if someone was innocently turning left off a roundabout as he took it the wrong way round.

Granted the scum who nicked the bike deserve no sympathy whatsoever but I cant help feeling in one respect the victim of the theft has actually got away quite lightly by not killing someone completely unconnected.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

No sympathy for the bike thieves! .. The one that died wasn't wearing a helmet!

This is the sort of thing that happens when the Police and the courts don't take motorcycle theft seriously!

Steal  £10,000 from a bank and you'll get 10 yrs! .. Steal some ones  £10,000 motorbike and get a slap on the wrist!

Edited by KiwiBob
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, KiwiBob said:

No sympathy for the bike thieves! .. The one that died wasn't wearing a helmet!

This is the sort of thing that happens when the Police and the courts don't take motorcycle theft seriously!

Steal  £10,000 from a bank and you'll get 10 yrs! .. Steal some ones  £10,000 motorbike and get a slap on the wrist!

Too much paperwork for them and easier to let insurance companies deal with it.

I had a car stolen while I was living in NZ. .. The police caught the pair and I was asked if I would like to meet with them as part of their "Resrorative Justice" system. 

I asked if I could bring my baseball bat and beat the crap out of them?

The meeting didn't go ahead!

Edited by KiwiBob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Bloody Romanians.....coming over 'ere......murdering our bike thieves!

If every Romanian over here murdered a bike thief we'd have no bike theft! Sadly most Romanians are quite normal law abiding people (unless you steal their motorbike of course)!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I know that......it was a quote from Stewart Lee.....

......you're really making your pitch for TOTY now then Stu?

It was sarcasm! wasted on the pretend Spaniard :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

If every Romanian over here murdered a bike thief we'd have no bike theft! Sadly most Romanians are quite normal law abiding people (unless you steal their motorbike of course)!

Yeh.....but they're taking the jobs away from our bike thief murderers!

Then sending the money back to Romania........and sometimes they're not even murdering!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dynax said:

Maybe wishful thinking, surely our judicial system can be improved and tougher sentencing brought back, now we no longer dance to the EU human rights blowhard's :thumb:

Yeh.....bring hanging, corporal punishment, beating kids........and get some of our good old diseases back like Smallpox and Polio as well.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....bring hanging, corporal punishment, beating kids........and get some of our good old diseases back like Smallpox and Polio as well.

Maybe not that far, but I wouldn't be opposed to having them in stocks in the town market place :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1