Official Poll for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

Who is the Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020?

• dynax
    • Gerontious
    • husoi
    • James in Brum
    • raesewell
    • rennie
    • six30
    • Stu
    • XTreme

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/12/20 at 16:00

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Because you don’t thing we’d stoop that low???! 😂

I was trying to be diplomatic. I know what a bunch of back stabbing cretinous scheming pedantic twats regularly peruse this place :classic_wink:

4 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

I was trying to be diplomatic. I know what a bunch of back stabbing cretinous scheming pedantic twats regularly peruse this place :classic_wink:

Well that is enlightening and not the sort of words I expect to escape Tiggies’s mouth without severe provocation. 
Dang.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Not that I believe any of you would stoop that low but I have been keeping a close eye on any new member accounts and if they voted :classic_laugh:

The people of Brum have come out in force in this election. Their rally cries heard through out the streets. We shall not, we shall not be moved. We shall not, we shall not be move. @raesewell is a twat, we shall not be moooved:classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

@Six30 does seem to have gained a bit of momentum now!

Can I appeal to my voters to switch over to him......if he gets my votes as well he'll be right on @raesewell's arse!

fook me @Xtreme is  shitting himself he is going to get more votes than me , you couldn't make this up ... i can see the Twat flouncing if things dont go his way.

Or its a bluff and he's going for the win big time..... either way ..

GIFs fly on social media after Tim Eyman claims he's running for governor -  NPI's Cascadia Advocate

• Haha 2

So far 30 people have voted not including myself, @raesewell has 15 and the other 15 are split, looks like @Six30 has got some work to do if he's wanting to retain his title, but alas I think he has lost.

With a little over 48 hours before the polls close can he really pull it back,  this will require some major twattish behaviour, can he get anyone to flounce in such a short space of time.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dynax said:

So far 30 people have voted not including myself, @raesewell has 15 and the other 15 are split, looks like @Six30 has got some work to do if he's wanting to retain his title, but alas I think he has lost.

With a little over 48 hours before the polls close can he really pull it back,  this will require some major twattish behaviour, can he get anyone to flounce in such a short space of time.

🤣🤣🤣

@XTreme is taking care of the twattish behaviour , begging people not to vote for him ..... he's sweating more than  a Blind Lesbian walking past a fish market

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

@Six30 needs to do something really f@cking stupid if he wants to pull this back now!

Looks to me like @raesewell has got this in the bag!

And as I said previously, there is a prize for both TOTY and MOTY winners this year!

He has lost it big time I can't see him pulling it back now.

Guest Swagman
4 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Six30 needs to do something really f@cking stupid if he wants to pull this back now!

Looks to me like @raesewell has got this in the bag!

And as I said previously, there is a prize for both TOTY and MOTY winners this year!

Well you know what they say, only a true twat can win the prize.🤣🤣

Well ,@XTeme  is regarded as much as a twat as me, more or less....

@raesewell well played sir , having grammar correction in your arsenal was a genius tactic , congratulations on your victory, no hard feelings here , except your getting a prize and i got fook all last year.

• Like 2

As @Six30 generously admits, @raesewell was more of a Twat than him! Nearly three times the Twat in Fact!

@Stu.........any comments?

I'll now hand you over to my associate @dynax to arrange the prize on behalf of the Management!

Edited by XTreme
  • Like 1