Android issues

Mississippi Bullfrog

Anyone else having issues since Google mucked things up on Monday? I've updated the system webview and chrome and reinstalled the apps that stopped working, but no result. Those steps are meant to fix the problem.

My biggest gripe is that Outlook won't work nor will the weather app which I use for deciding which bike and gear to use.

Depends on which phone you have.

My Huawei have migrated most of the apps to their app shop so I can't tell.

I used outlook for a while but the app in the system is far better and I can have all my accounts in one place.

I uninstalled the Android system web view app and all has been fine since on my honor which is a cheap Huawei. I cleared the cache, restarted the phone and re formatted the memory card prior thinking it was just me only to find out it was a software issue. So I'd say uninstall the we view app or undo the updates and it should work

No is the short answer.

Android doesn't allow to revert to previous version.

The option is to wait until microsoft releases an update fixing it.

Alternative is a email app that will get your emails.

11 minutes ago, MikeHorton said:

I uninstalled the Android system web view app and all has been fine since on my honor which is a cheap Huawei. I cleared the cache, restarted the phone and re formatted the memory card prior thinking it was just me only to find out it was a software issue. So I'd say uninstall the we view app or undo the updates and it should work

yeah this is a known bug.  I uninstalled the latest updates.  Settings>apps>android system web view>3 dots top right> unistall updates.  Worked for me.

• Thanks 1