Why are YOU here?

<t>What's important to you when you joined?</t>  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's important to you when you joined?

• Friendly to newbies.
    • Family oriented.
    • Women members.
    • Bike advice.
    • Learning to ride/support.
    • Chance to meet other bikers.
    • Are admin and started it all

Recommended to the site, everyone is really friendly, not patronising to complete novices like myself, chance to meet new friends n if all goes well then i should be able to HAVE A LIFE AGAIN lol

thanx to al lthose who have been so welcoming & to TimR for being one of my best friends n such a sweetheart for getting me on here mwah mwah xxxxxxx

:cheers: :thumb:

• 1 month later...

I voted 5 would of liked to of also voted 6. You are all great guys.

Found this joke on the net. Hope you like it. lol

A little 80 year old lady had always wanted to join a local bikers club. One day she goes up and knocks on a biker's door. A big, hairy, bearded biker with tattoo's all over his arms answers.

She proclaims, "I want to join your club."

The guy was quite amused, but says she needs to meet certain biker requirements in order to join.

The biker asks; d you have a motorcycle?

The little old lady replies, "Yep, my bike's parked over there and points to a flamed black Harley chopper in the driveway.

The biker asks, do you drink?

The little old lady replies, "Yep, drink like a fish. I'll drink everyone in your club under the table."

The biker asks, do you smoke?

The little old lady replies, "Yep, smoke like a chimney. At least 2 packs of cigarettes and three joints a day and a couple more in the evening, while I'm shooting pool."

The biker is very impressed and asks, "Last question, have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The little old lady thinks for a minute and says, "Nope, but I've been swung around by my nipples a few times

• 3 months later...
A year or so back I noticed MCN had a forum so thought I'd join but before doing so I found myself reading a thread consisting of an argument between the 'boss' of MCN and a female biker! The female biker (turned out to be Vicki) came out with a lot more credibility in my book, so I took the advice she gave in her last post and joined here :lol:

aha! I really want to see that thread!

im very much a forum person :P

i was searchin for help on my speedo and a few riding tips, etc liked the look of this place and thought yay another forum!

now your stuck with me foreverr! :D

Josh

x

No!!! Really!!! I would never have guessed mate!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

im very much a forum person :P

i was searchin for help on my speedo and a few riding tips, etc liked the look of this place and thought yay another forum!

now your stuck with me foreverr! :D

Josh

x

No!!! Really!!! I would never have guessed mate!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P youll miss me too much if i left haha :D

Josh

x

Was feeling a bit isolated and stumbled across the forum whilst looking for likeminded people

After being away from biking for sooooo long all me old biking mates have either disappeared, some to other countries in search of a better lifstyle :( or given up biking :shock:

The missus wouldnt venture onto the pillion at first but managed to pursuade her to come out once for a short spin instead of using the tin can.

Not sure if she will do it again but well see.

Haven't had chance to attend a ride out yet as only been here a few of days

Hell!! not sure if Ill even fit in yet :?

Seems like a good site so I guess Ill stick around a while and see how it goes

It was the first forum I came across and by the sound of some comments about others I have struck lucky

:cheers:

Was feeling a bit isolated and stumbled across the forum whilst looking for likeminded people

After being away from biking for sooooo long all me old biking mates have either disappeared, some to other countries in search of a better lifstyle :( or given up biking :shock:

The missus wouldnt venture onto the pillion at first but managed to pursuade her to come out once for a short spin instead of using the tin can.

Not sure if she will do it again but well see.

Haven't had chance to attend a ride out yet as only been here a few of days

Hell!! not sure if Ill even fit in yet :?

Seems like a good site so I guess Ill stick around a while and see how it goes

It was the first forum I came across and by the sound of some comments about others I have struck lucky

:cheers:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14414 and trust me no need to worry about fitting in ....

if can do it lol :P

Thanks Tim :cheers:

I did see that one

Probably just trying to take in too much too quick

I spent well over an hour last night/this morning figuring out how to get some pics posted

I would vote for top 5 if allowed :D

I was looking for an all girls forum to start with for ride outs and advice etc Then came accross this site You all looked friendly enough (even though there are men here :lol: :lol: :wink: ) So here I am :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Cos I'm a forty something single Mum :violin:

Doing this all on my own 'cos its something I really want to do.

MY BIKE......ALL MINE :up: :wink:

N yes, a bit of support ( :yay: ) would be most welcome ................. a social life would be useful too..........

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

:thumb: