Amazon reviews

geofferz

Just a reminder to be very wary. Amazon seems to allow sellers to change the 'picture or description' (clearly including title) of a product without losing the old  reviews for a totally different product So these headphones with loads of ratings are... Maybe good maybe bad, I don't know, the reviews are for envelopes... 

Aimoh Wireless Headphones,Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones Noise Cancelling,IPX7 Waterproof,with Charging Case Included, Over 24H Playtime in-Ear Hi-Fi Stereo,Touch Control,Wireless Earbuds for Android/iOS https://amzn.eu/d/27PEChr

I don't think amazon cares that much. 

Edited by geofferz
  • Like 4

In fairness.

If you complain to amazon that a product is faulty they will just either refund the money or send you a new item and don't usually ask many questions.

Had a Dremel type tool replaced twice and was just telling them it was faulty.

Free return package at post office.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bender said:

I only buy from them when I know what I'm getting or if I can't be arsed and it's cheap and not from China, now that's a conundrum 

I almost thought it was an oxymoron. I believe they are a good employer when you get past packaging and delivery.