TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

Shame you're arriving for lunchtime, moo. Had it been early evening, I'd have been happy to nip to Derby and pick you up. Hope you get something sorted

I would have offered to take you up on the back of the Speedie Moo......but unfortunately the pillion seat (what there is of it!) will be taken up with clothes, sleeping gear, tent & fancy dress.......if there were another way of getting that gear up to the rally you'd be more than welcome to come up on the pillion...... :)

Moo was talking about bringing a wheelie suitcase with her on the train :lol:

I've told her outright that if it doesn't fit on the back of my bike, it isn't coming - cheating othewise! :P

Moo's clothes for friday night...http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4SXa4_LBk_eYFmD50Wqb4EeaZBz9i192jkWx3b5BApxI1oVaE

I would have offered to take you up on the back of the Speedie Moo......but unfortunately the pillion seat (what there is of it!) will be taken up with clothes, sleeping gear, tent & fancy dress.......if there were another way of getting that gear up to the rally you'd be more than welcome to come up on the pillion...... :)

Oh my god I reckon every part of my body would go numb and lock into place for the whole weekend riding pillion on your bike the whole way! Lol! You have one very nice bike Bob but defo was designed to not have a pillion ruin its looks haha - half hour at a time is all good but I couldn't do a great deal longer methinks :mrgreen: . It's all good, Goggy's picking me up on the back of his bike- we've been arranging it by email, forgot to let everyone know :D .

Thanks too Nello.

Also, guessing you're getting naked at the rally?? :lol:

Greg- Moo's seen that pic before, hilarious! How the hell did they stop the wheels bumping and changing direction all the time like all my cases do?!

Derek - I'm not that bad! Also, loved the Ollie having wind comment! He'd better get it all out his system before getting in the tent!!

Edited by BikerMooFromMars

Oh my god I reckon every part of my body would go numb and lock into place for the whole weekend riding pillion on your bike the whole way! Lol! You have one very nice bike Bob but defo was designed to not have a pillion ruin its looks haha - half hour at a time is all good but I couldn't do a great deal longer methinks :mrgreen: . It's all good, Goggy's picking me up on the back of his bike- we've been arranging it by email, forgot to let everyone know :D .

Thanks too Nello.

Also, guessing you're getting naked at the rally?? :lol:

Greg- Moo's seen that pic before, hilarious! How the hell did they stop the wheels bumping and changing direction all the time like all my cases do?!

Derek - I'm not that bad! Also, loved the Ollie having wind comment! He'd better get it all out his system before getting in the tent!!

Don't quite know what I'm letting myself in for ......... 8-)

Nice one GOG........Moo's a good pillion....so no probs there...... 8-)

I know what you mean Moo......Speedie isn't really designed as a 2-up tourer......and my *rse ends up cracking nuts after a couple of hours on that seat......and I have the bit with the Gel pad in too..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Glad it's all sorted now...... 8-)

Test pack all done, trying not to repeat the comically sized back pack Rach had to suffer, it was about as tall as she was

Having just got the tent up and unpacked everything from the loft, realised how badly it all got stuffed away from the experience that was the Keswick weekend :stupid:

Having a top box, it's my first piece of hard luggage , makes it a dream, something solid to strap stuff to, and even Rach will have enough room.

Fancy dress a step up from last year, though I'll not have plastic bullets to shoot at snoring tents this year :lol:

Really looking forward to it, see you all there.

Nice one Terry.......we're really looking forward to it too....... 8-)

I had my "dry" (LOL) run the other week.....so just need to load it up the same way........ :wink:

Can you remember that far back?

:booty:

Good point Matt.......at my age I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast........ :wink: :lol: :lol:

I had my "dry" (LOL) run the other week.....so just need to load it up the same way........ :wink:

Can you remember that far back?

Good point Matt.......at my age I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast........ :wink: :lol: :lol:

I don't think that's an age thing :up:

Can you remember that far back

Now that's not fair Matty, mocking the afflicted... :stupid:

Fancy dress under construction today :D

I'll be baking on Thursday - some goodies for all you good people to buy in an attempt to raise forum funds & help out with any shortfall in costs.

Might also have some fleece neck buffs for sale, at a very reasonable price, once again to raise funds for the forum. :D

Will get the necessaries for supplying tea & coffee for a small fee, should people require it!

Fancy dress under construction today :D

I'll be baking on Thursday - some goodies for all you good people to buy in an attempt to raise forum funds & help out with any shortfall in costs.

Might also have some fleece neck buffs for sale, at a very reasonable price, once again to raise funds for the forum. :D

Will get the necessaries for supplying tea & coffee for a small fee, should people require it!

I'll start the till ringing when we get there Friday pm, tea and cake needs no reason/excuse :3some: