Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Stupid b*tch who pulled out on me from a junction on the right as I was coming along a straight section of national speed limit road in good visibility (in my bright yellow car!). I was doing 60mph, I beeped the horn she continued on her merry way- one hand hanging out the window with a fag between her fingers- at 35mph. I overtook her at the next available opportunity at which point she started blaring the horn at me and making hand gestures.

Me today :-( joined the a road into whitchurch behind a van with trailer and audi. First gap I saw I flew past at *cough* the speed limit. Turned the next corner and found workmen had ripped up the road so loose chippings warnings everywhere. Down to 25mph with said van up my arse for the next half mile!

The prat in sunglasses and gay hair in a Vauxhall Astra...

I was on the roundabout, he came from my left firing onto it like a bat out of hell and I had to brake to avoid his car. He looked right at me.

He then tries to run off knowing what he's done, checking his mirror constantly. I chase.

As I catch him he darts right down a side road leading to the same main road as me, I rag it and beat him there, now he's not looking at me at all.

Big man...

The chav in the red van.

Going down a national speed limit road and me, chav and taxi stuck behind a 25mph school bus, taxi overtakes, then the chav and finally me.

Chav still not doing national speed limit and holding me up so I overtake, he's leaning out of his window yelling, doing w**ker signs and what almost looked like him trying to grab me out of his window, I pootled off and he's right behind me, no more than 5 foot away so I think I'll loose him through this corner, I did for about 30 seconds when the chav caught up, I then pulled up at a T junction waiting for it to clear so I can pullout and the chav pulls up next to me hurling more abuse I finally pulled out and the chav was staying at his usual distance so I absolutely rag it trying to get away, he's not having any of it and stayed with me before finally we came up to a traffic jam and I gave him the cheeky middle finger and f**ked off into the distance :)

Not so much a nob, more of a prat.

I pulled in front of this BMW open top at the traffic lights in Cambridge and waited for the green light. It came, I went, not screaming fast but fast enough to be not in his way.

I stopped in the LH lane at the next lights. (By the Science Park for those who know the area). The BMW was alongside me in the RH lane, both of us at the front. The green light came and the BMW driver floored the accelerator and flew up the Milton Road far too fast, evidently showing me that his car can go some. I'm not the kind of person that likes to show how fast a Fazer 600 can go, but he obviously thought I was going to scream off the line towards the A14 and thought he'd give me a race.

I hope he was disappointed as I made no effort to enter into his childish game.

Interestingly.............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... y-YES.html

Stupid f**king dipshit ar*ehole cretin twatface Jabba-The-Hutt-lookalike retard of a fat old woman who began to pull out from a parking space onto the main road, directly in front of me. I braked, hard, held my thumb on the horn about 3 feet from her open driver's window and she carried on pulling out regardless. Then she just sat there like a dopey sack of shit, completely oblivious to what she had just done (or just plain didn't care). :evil:

Sneaking to the front of a long queue of traffic at some tram lines in Croydon (lights take forever there), I sneak past the Ford Focus at the front and think I hear a metalcore band I like blasting from his car, so I look in at the tattooed skinhead's open window so I can hear better as I go past, then at the lights I turn my head once in his direction, then again about a minute later cos I'm certain it's Sonic Syndicate (a band I have never heard anyone listen to/know of before)...

...what I didn't realise I was apparently doing was egging him on for a race!!! :lol: Maybe he has no idea I'm actually admiring his taste in music, and I'm a girl who doesn't care for racing, with my big bulky red leather bike jacket and TMBF neckwarmer that stops my hair sticking out the back... :wink:

I zip on ahead around the merging lanes corner and he flies in almost touching me on the inside and gets past. An old dear is crossing at the zebra crossing down the road and I nudge myself ahead (ok I realised after I did it that was gonna piss him off, but he has the attitude, not me :lol: )...blast it past him all the way to the roundabout where i have to wait briefly - I'm in the left hand lane to go straight, he goes in the right. As we exit for the same road he cuts me up and sounds his horn, and blasts down the road ahead and I catch up and get ahead. We reach the flyover - I get up to 65 on a bend (unheard of for me!) and I see him gaining on me and I drop my speed a little as his lane is about to disappear into white lines and don't want him cutting me up again...and I beat him at the next stretch of road which eventually dissolves into traffic, and I once again weave between the wingmirrors to the front, not bothering anyone there :mrgreen: 8-) . Fun and games! Funny, I'd actually liked to have chatted to the guy about music - he will never know :lol:

Notd goes to a fellow biker unfortunately.

Don't know what bike it was just some little old 125, very tatty, chain hanging over the rear seat, indicators not visible because of something draping over them. And they were very large, too big for the bike, likes riding through potholes too.

Anyways, apart from not paying any attention to their mirrors which were barely attatched to the bike, I was following along a road near mine, and they came up behind a van that had slowed with indicators on to the right, waiting for a car to pass so they could pull onto their drive, as the jilopy approached the back of the van the car passed the other way and the bike overtook as the van started to move. Fair Olay to the driver, he saw the bike and slammed on brakes, and the biker just carried on completely oblivious. Meanwhile the van driver is now irate and shouting obseneties while pulling onto his drive, but gave me a nod for waiting patiently and paying attention to his flashing orange lights

Don't know what bike it was just some little old 125, very tatty, chain hanging over the rear seat, indicators not visible because of something draping over them. And they were very large, too big for the bike, likes riding through potholes too.

Anyways, apart from not paying any attention to their mirrors which were barely attatched to the bike, I was following along a road near mine, and they came up behind a van that had slowed with indicators on to the right, waiting for a car to pass so they could pull onto their drive, as the jilopy approached the back of the van the car passed the other way and the bike overtook as the van started to move. Fair Olay to the driver, he saw the bike and slammed on brakes, and the biker just carried on completely oblivious. Meanwhile the van driver is now irate and shouting obseneties while pulling onto his drive, but gave me a nod for waiting patiently and paying attention to his flashing orange lights

and that van driver now hates all bikes. What a nob (the biker, not the van man(for once)).

and that van driver now hates all bikes. What a nob (the biker, not the van man(for once)).

Well hopefully the fact that I stayed behind and was shaking my head too helped with that, he did give me a nod when he looked my way

Notd is the driver of mitsi l200

I was in the car, come round a corner and there's a car park outside a shop on my side, then a space then another car on my side. I gave way, made my way through the gap and into the space between the two parked cars to give way to an incoming car, and the L200 decided he is coming through too, bearing in mind there was enough space between the two parked cars for both of us, he decided to go pay me nd bulky his way through the cars that had the right of way. He had an agv sticker in his back window so hopefully he is a biker and on here and all I have to say to you is what a tw@t. People like you that cause problems, traffic systems and rules run smooth when people follow them, I bt he is the one that forces his way through gaps then realises he can't make it then blocks the road both ways with traffic, tool!

Rant over

The complete idiot who was taking a couple of minutes overtaking me on the A14. I'm not exaggerating.

When another car joined at the Kirton junction (which has a very very short joining lane) I had to do an emergency stop as the second driver just pulled out into my lane. So they were both nobs for not looking at what was going on.

Admittedly if I had been on the bike I'd have got away from Mr Slow-Overtaker earlier, but I was driving my daughter home and was in the cage. I'm glad one out of three of us predicted what was about to happen.

Nob of the day goes to....

The chavtasitic cyclist that came off the pavement, crossed three lanes of MOVING traffic (they almost hit him) and back up onto the opposite pavement almost colliding with a mother pushing her child in a buggy, all the while paying no attention to what was going on around him..... what a moron

Today you have a choice (all on the A14)...

The mung bean 520 driver who help up the traffic in the outside lane for miles then snapped back in to lane one and did 55mph as soon as I went to undertake, then sped up as I overtook.

The lorry driver who took several miles trying to overtake another lorry going uphill. He didn't make it and ended up pulling in behind the lorry he was trying to overtake.

The geriatric who dithered about pulling in to the outside lane from lane one at a slip road when there was no reason to do so. He then go incredibly angry because I dared to be behind him (I was a little close to be fair). He gestured a lot as I passed and it probably didn't help that I slowed to get back level with him, blew him a kiss, winked and tweaked nipple.

Take your pick! :-)

Well Suffolk's got that too. It would explain a lot.

I'm a Londoner who moved here. But I can give you two traits many a Suffolk driver exhibits: -

Lights are for only night. If it's thick fog or raining heavily, save the petrol keep those lights off.

Indicators are switched on as you manoeuvre. Keep 'em guessing up 'til then.

To the f**kwit in the "Executive" All-black BMW 5-series who tried to barge past me on my bicycle, then started revving and beeping at me when I held up my hand to say "keep back, just one second, just until we get round this corner", then shouted "get a f**king job you scum" at me as he aggressively overtook me with an inch to spare ...

I have this to say to you, if I ever see you again ... Just because sometimes I ride a bicycle and I don't wear a suit to work means I'm a dole-scrounging chav scumbag who doesn't have a job? What the f**k? Where do you get your f**king logic from? Piss off! You may well wear a suit to work and you may well drive an expensive car, but you are actually no better than the metaphorical turd in the swimming pool of life.

Oh, and if I ever see you in traffic, on a nice hot day, I might just come up beside you on my SV and get my slip-on nice and close to your open window, and rattle your teeth. And gas you at the same time. :evil:

To the f**kwit in the "Executive" All-black BMW 5-series who tried to barge past me on my bicycle, then started revving and beeping at me when I held up my hand to say "keep back, just one second, just until we get round this corner", then shouted "get a f**king job you scum" at me as he aggressively overtook me with an inch to spare ...

I have this to say to you, if I ever see you again ... Just because sometimes I ride a bicycle and I don't wear a suit to work means I'm a dole-scrounging chav scumbag who doesn't have a job? What the f**k? Where do you get your f**king logic from? Piss off! You may well wear a suit to work and you may well drive an expensive car, but you are actually no better than the metaphorical turd in the swimming pool of life.

Oh, and if I ever see you in traffic, on a nice hot day, I might just come up beside you on my SV and get my slip-on nice and close to your open window, and rattle your teeth. And gas you at the same time. :evil:

I had a x5 pull out on me on my pushbike and take up the whole road leaving me nowhere to go but stop, so I had a moment and dented his rear quarter, not my finest moment but he didn't stop and I left it at that seems as his car was dented

Well Suffolk's got that too. It would explain a lot.

I'm a Londoner who moved here. But I can give you two traits many a Suffolk driver exhibits: -

Lights are for only night. If it's thick fog or raining heavily, save the petrol keep those lights off.

Indicators are switched on as you manoeuvre. Keep 'em guessing up 'til then.

Just fell off my chair.

Sneaking to the front of a long queue of traffic at some tram lines in Croydon (lights take forever there), I sneak past the Ford Focus at the front and think I hear a metalcore band I like blasting from his car, so I look in at the tattooed skinhead's open window so I can hear better as I go past, then at the lights I turn my head once in his direction, then again about a minute later cos I'm certain it's Sonic Syndicate (a band I have never heard anyone listen to/know of before)...

...what I didn't realise I was apparently doing was egging him on for a race!!! :lol: Maybe he has no idea I'm actually admiring his taste in music, and I'm a girl who doesn't care for racing, with my big bulky red leather bike jacket and TMBF neckwarmer that stops my hair sticking out the back... :wink:

I zip on ahead around the merging lanes corner and he flies in almost touching me on the inside and gets past. An old dear is crossing at the zebra crossing down the road and I nudge myself ahead (ok I realised after I did it that was gonna piss him off, but he has the attitude, not me :lol: )...blast it past him all the way to the roundabout where i have to wait briefly - I'm in the left hand lane to go straight, he goes in the right. As we exit for the same road he cuts me up and sounds his horn, and blasts down the road ahead and I catch up and get ahead. We reach the flyover - I get up to 65 on a bend (unheard of for me!) and I see him gaining on me and I drop my speed a little as his lane is about to disappear into white lines and don't want him cutting me up again...and I beat him at the next stretch of road which eventually dissolves into traffic, and I once again weave between the wingmirrors to the front, not bothering anyone there :mrgreen: 8-) . Fun and games! Funny, I'd actually liked to have chatted to the guy about music - he will never know :lol:

Glad to see Ermintrude has still got it :)