Nob of the Day.......

Tango

The idiot driving the hgv down a country lane (just enough room for 2 cars) who decided not to slow down and bully me into the side which was all floods and onto the embankment where there was no traction.....cheers for making my white car now muddy....

The ar*ehole truck driver, who can't wait in the right lane like the rest of us, looks directly at me in his side mirror and still proceeded to cut me up on the roundabout, pulled up beside him and gave him the finger of judgement!

20seconds later on the next roundabout a woman coming in the right lane doing the dickhead manouver of "You're a learner i can cut you up" That may be, but i'm still faster than your shit heap car as i overtook her 3 other cars and a truck to prove a point.

Today is not my day, tonight on my ride home a tractor pulls out on me, so I hit my brakes, lock my back wheel and had to release my brakes and reapply... Then the tractor decide to sit at 20 all the way till the turning into my village, at which point he sped up...

has to be the t**t in the black Subaru who actively and most purposefully tried to kill me on the A38 this morning.

pulled onto the A38 ( in the company car not on the bike) , plenty of room , car behind had moved into the fast lane , said car then starts honking his horn non stop at me, pulled up alongside still honking, then attempted to swerve into my lane and force me off the road.

at this point I just about managed to pull back out of his way enough to then slip round and overtake him...to many and varied aggressive hand gestures out of his window , and a torrent of foul mouthed abuse.

total dick

The as*hole tailgating me as i tried to overtake a lorry only to get hit with a barrage of wind nad lose all my speed. Only to overtake and go same speed as said lorry, This TWUNT got the finger several times.

The as*hole tailgating me as i tried to overtake a lorry only to get hit with a barrage of wind nad lose all my speed. Only to overtake and go same speed as said lorry, This TWUNT got the finger several times.

I well remember the days of ragging the crap out of my old 125 just to get it to go slightly faster than a lorry!

What you need, my friend, is a bigger bike. 8-)

NOTD (yesterday actually) was the Polish Reg Car Driver (female) that tailgated me (in t'volvo) into the entrance to the local pub car park. No room to park so, into reverse (reversing lights come on) and she sits and flashes her headlights. I gesture that I need to reverse and even put my hazard lights on. She eventually reverses onto the road but stops again preving me from going out onto the road so, I 5-point shuffle to park on the pavement alongside the wall next to the carpark entrance. She then goes into the car park - finds that there is nowhere to park (and there is no room to turn around in there either) so she reverses back out onto the road before driving off!

What a Nob.

:evil:

NOTD.....the lady who stopped in the middle of a junction on the Finchley Road this lunchtime because the lights went amber......and not because the exit of the junction was blocked by traffic.......nope, just slung the anchors on mid junction. And after about 30 seconds of the horn on my car she then decided to carry on through the junction ignoring the cars coming from the side road...... :roll: And left me stranded.....fortunately not blocking the junction.....and fortunate that it wasn't a box junction either...... :evil: How the hell do these people manage to get driving licenses?

How the hell do these people manage to get driving licenses?

because unfortunately some driving instructors only teach people how to pass the test, not how to actually drive...

there's a saying I keep hearing that once you pass your test only then do you learn to drive, whilst this may be true some people do not have the capability to learn and be safe on the road!

NOTD was the complete f**kwit bast*rd who, even though the dead straight road was completely empty in both directions, with excellent visibility for about a mile ahead, nevertheless decided to drive past me (on my bicycle) with about 1 inch to spare, at well over the speed limit (probably 60 or 70 I reckon), in a 40 zone.

The twit in the polo that suicially moved into the path of the vauxhall in front of me. Somehow we all mised each other. Then I assume as the polo driver got the hump at being beeped he then proceeded to drive at 50 along the dual carriageway for the next ten miles or so.I don't know how far back the traffic queued behind us, but that's selfish driving for you.

It's a typical case of someone getting angry and being a nob when they are in the wrong rather than apologise.

This was yesterday, but my nomination is to the fool! On the moped last night going through boston. Traffic was backed up both lanes and I was filtering through the middle, I aproached and saw the moped had gone to the right of the second lane, when he realised he couldnt get past because of flow.of traffic other way and position of cars in second lane and the solod white line he cut across the pass of the slow moving second lane straight in front of me as I was making my way through, he didnt look over his shoulder or in his mirrors. He then went way to fast then he would crawl then fly along again all the way down. Cut a car up on the roundabout, again oblivious to what he had caused behind, then sat in the filtering channel stationary as I came up behind, and there was tonnes of room so I give him a toot and he shoots off again nearly owing down the pedestrian that was crossing at the pedestrian crossing, ok lights were green but traffic was stationary so they decided to cross. Absoloute idiot in my opinion, and with a bit of luck heis on here! And can account for his stupidity and lack of use of MIRRORS and EYES!!!

This was yesterday, but my nomination is to the fool! On the moped last night going through boston. Traffic was backed up both lanes and I was filtering through the middle, I aproached and saw the moped had gone to the right of the second lane, when he realised he couldnt get past because of flow.of traffic other way and position of cars in second lane and the solod white line he cut across the pass of the slow moving second lane straight in front of me as I was making my way through, he didnt look over his shoulder or in his mirrors. He then went way to fast then he would crawl then fly along again all the way down. Cut a car up on the roundabout, again oblivious to what he had caused behind, then sat in the filtering channel stationary as I came up behind, and there was tonnes of room so I give him a toot and he shoots off again nearly owing down the pedestrian that was crossing at the pedestrian crossing, ok lights were green but traffic was stationary so they decided to cross. Absoloute idiot in my opinion, and with a bit of luck heis on here! And can account for his stupidity and lack of use of MIRRORS and EYES!!!

None of us ride mopeds :D

The ******* idiot van driver who forced me onto the hard shoulder this morning because he wanted to occupy the space I was in. You'd think hearing my horn go as soon as he started to move would have stopped him but no, I was all but a tyres width away from being completely on the hard shoulder (I was in the car) before he noticed.

NOTD goes to the idiot in a white transit last night who overtook me on a double blind bend, whilst I was sat at a few mph over the speed limit... it didnt gain him anything, and I overtook him again on the straight as he was dawdling...