Sports DV 1080p Helmet Cam

Test ride out with the trailer yesterday you can't go wrong with this camera for the money.

">

The video is still private. You need to share it so we can all see!

Hi Mate thanks for the heads up it's the first one l have ever done. Any idea how to change it? Thanks

Sorted l think!!?

Nope it's still private. You'll need to change your settings to allow public viewing.

I did that Mate maybe l need to repost?

Nope it's still private. You'll need to change your settings to allow public viewing.

Try this one and please let me know cheers

">

Try this one and please let me know

Sorry matey - still private.

Try now Mate, l think l've cracked it!

Edited by Chrissb6

Lol - hope it's worth the wait!! ;-)

You tell me lol

Works!

Pretty cool footage. Shame you mounted the camera on its side. Buttons need to be at the top next time :)

Lol - hope it's worth the wait!! ;-)

You tell me lol

Works!

Pretty cool footage. Shame you mounted the camera on its side. Buttons need to be at the top next time :)

Yay! live and learn Mate, well please with it, as the song says things can only get better :cheers:

Right then, finally got a chance to f**k about with this just now. Looks pretty good so far.

Two things though, there is an AE selection but no key as to what the numbers mean (0-6 I think). Secondly, where can I get more sticky mounts? :-)

Auto exposure :D

AUTO EXPOSURE(AE)

0 ~ 2, def:0, 0:Average 1:Center 2:Spot

Works!

Yay! live and learn Mate, well please with it, as the song says thing can only get better :cheers:

Yep, I reckon they are great value cameras.

Annoyed that the newer version I bought doesn't work as well.

I've got a planto mount one low down in my fairing to watch my front wheel. Want to know how often its lifting off the ground as well as to whiteness countersteering to put the debate to bed for good...

Mine turned up. Haven't played with it much.

What I have found out is if you hit speed bumps fast it dumps all the video into the event folder :lol:

The mounts weren't suitable for my helmet, so I stuck it on the indicator arm.

As there are speed bumps at my work, I guess I need to learn to slow down or it will think I have crashed each day :lol:

Has anyone tried the night time recording? It's not all that amazing :lol:

That's why I asked about the AE - my first record was in the evening and it was a bit pony...

Well pleased with the camera, any ideas on how we are going to get rid of the wind noise from the mic? Ideas welcome but really don't want to re site the mic. Foam mybe?

I. Just mute it through the video editor

Got that thanks Stu, but would be nice to pick the engine noise as well sometimes. l've heard the more expensive camera's systems and there sorted.

Got mine working now :) Only thing im not sure how to change is the time? it said to make a text file with the date IE 20140520210400 = 00S 04M 21H 20D 05M 2014Y

Anyone know where i went wrong?

Got mine working now :) Only thing im not sure how to change is the time? it said to make a text file with the date IE 20140520210400 = 00S 04M 21H 20D 05M 2014Y

You've got the version F9B.. Updated version..

Got that thanks Stu, but would be nice to pick the engine noise as well sometimes. l've heard the more expensive camera's systems and there sorted.

Why not stick a bit of black tape over the opening? More layers = less wind noise. :-)

Why not stick a bit of black tape over the opening? More layers = less wind noise. :-)

Any idea where the port is?

You've got the version F9B.. Updated version..

Which means..?