Martin Clunes has gone down in my estimation

TC1474

Try explaining that to Ozzy Osborne. ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw the great man with Sabbath at the O2 a couple of weeks ago. He was in good voice and Tony's playing was ace.

Heard on the radio that they played their last gig in Birmingham the other day , they asked a fan after how ozzy performed and he described him a a Doddering God ... made me chuckle .

Saw the great man with Sabbath at the O2 a couple of weeks ago. He was in good voice and Tony's playing was ace.

Heard on the radio that they played their last gig in Birmingham the other day , they asked a fan after how ozzy performed and he described him a a Doddering God ... made me chuckle .

He was, but still sang well! I

managed to get a clip from my seat in the sky :D

https://youtu.be/PYN5LFzcxOo

Did the last series of Dr Martin or whatever it is tank?, that's a pretty old 6 Series [emoji14] .

That's probably his supermarket car that he don't mind getting keyed when he parks in bike areas

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I didn't think of that!, I bet he would have taken his good car if he were going to Waitrose not Morrisons, they'd not think of having a bike park there far too common!.

That made me spit my coffee out, brilliant!.

I wonder what Martin Clunes thinks about Chinese bikes? Does he have an opinion? Does he listen to Black Sabbath? Did he ever recover from being trapped in a lift at the BBC with the three degrees and rod hull for 2 (glorious) hours?

Does he care that Dalwhinnie is currently discounted by 38% at Tesco? (A not insignificant saving)

Or that a Honda dealership in Nottingham has brand new Varadero 125s for sale. (All 3 colours)

I have never seen anyone shop from a supermarket without using a bag. Weird.

I seem to end up buying a new "bag for life" every time i go to the supermarket... I have no idea where all my "bags for life" have gone!!

I seem to end up buying a new "bag for life" every time i go to the supermarket... I have no idea where all my "bags for life" have gone!!

I have policy of reusing cheap bags until I run out of them, my collection is now smaller still not depleted.

I have policy of reusing cheap bags until I run out of them, my collection is now smaller still not depleted.

The plastic bag tax is stupid... I used to use the free bags as bin liners in the kitchen and garage etc, but since we dont get free bags anymore, ive had to start buying bin liners!!

So the total number of bags consumed has not reduced, its just costing me more on bags!

How does a thread about Martin Clunes end up in a discussion about Ozzy :mrgreen: love it.

On here I'd be more surprised if a thread about Martin Clunes remained talking about Martin Clunes :lol:

I'm just impressed that I did the Big Ear / Noddy joke and it didn't turn into a nodding thread :mrgreen:

I have never seen anyone shop from a supermarket without using a bag. Weird.

Oh I'm well aware where all my bags for life are...

Stuffed in a huge clump under the fridge, where I will continue to shove the new bags I buy as I ALWAYS forget to grab a handful to leave in the boot of the car.. :roll:

Stuffed in a huge clump under the fridge, where I will continue to shove the new bags I buy as I ALWAYS forget to grab a handful to leave in the boot of the car.. :roll:

I have a cupboard with bags and then a "bag of bags" permanently in the back of my car to take into the supermarket when I go shopping. Quite commonly I get tot he till and remember in the back of the car I have.....

I have a cupboard with bags and then a "bag of bags" permanently in the back of my car to take into the supermarket when I go shopping. Quite commonly I get tot he till and remember in the back of the car I have.....

YES! This!

So many damned times...

P.s. Love your Sig :D