Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Tidied enough to move around so thats a good start :smile:

Still need to go through all the crates and sort properly and hang all tools up on pegboards.  I've asked for a workshop stool for Christmas so I can sit in comfort looking through them all 😁

1606223756001228519896541175573.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Swagman
Just now, Tiggie said:

Tidied enough to move around so thats a good start :smile:

Still need to go through all the crates and sort properly and hang all tools up on pegboards.  I've asked for a workshop stool for Christmas so I can sit in comfort looking through them all 😁

1606223756001228519896541175573.jpg

That’s a lot better.👍

15 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Have you finished that trailer yet or can’t you find it in that mess.🤣🤣🤣

Of course I've finish it :P

that's a new mess for my new desk ;) 

Guest Swagman
3 minutes ago, husoi said:

Of course I've finish it :P

that's a new mess for my new desk ;) 

Nice one, can you make Tiggie a chair for Christmas he needs to sort his boxes out.🤣🤣

Edited by Swagman

5 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Nice one, can you make Tiggie a chair for Christmas he needs to sort his boxes out.🤣🤣

Maybe I even make an electric chair for @Tiggie :classic_rolleyes:

Even better... How about a mobility scooter :lol: :classic_laugh:

It’s sorting through all the loose shrapnel that takes up the time. Box it, stack it, clear everything else and then the boxes can be done sitting done with a cup of tea or something stronger 😉
It’s worth it @Tiggie I’m still chuffed every time I go out there and it’s been months since it was cleared. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, learningtofly said:

Luckily I got a 1pm appointment - my dentist was actually off today but he's coming in as a favour so that I don't have to see one of his partners instead. So - either antibiotics or an extraction then :classic_huh:

Well, I've got a course of antibiotics and a root canal appointment for mid-December (first hour-long slot available post-antibiotics). I can honestly say that I can't remember ever being in so much pain so I'm hoping these pills knock the infection on the head sooner rather than later. In the meantime it looks like another night sitting up on the couch :scratch:

• Sad 1

I've been having a sort out of my garage - all precipitated by having too many bikes & bits of equipment.

I've shifted loads of it on Facebook marketplace so far & made a few quid from it. No doubt I'll spend it on stuff to put in the garage. :-)

• Haha 2

Well it actually is a good evening as I'm home. Now I just have to endure house arrest for a bit then can go and retrieve my bike from Barnard Castle. Don't have to quarantine due to my occupation. Typically weather here today has been decent next week will almost certainly be crap.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Well it actually is a good evening as I'm home. Now I just have to endure house arrest for a bit then can go and retrieve my bike from Barnard Castle. Don't have to quarantine due to my occupation. Typically weather here today has been decent next week will almost certainly be crap.

Welcome home !

Sorry the place is a bit of a madhouse at the moment but the Bozo`s in charge have made a proper clusterfook of everything.

Oh sorry I didn`t mean @Stu on here but the country as a who;e lol.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, learningtofly said:

I'm about to have one less - a tooth that was capped years ago (the cap came off recently and the tooth had completely broken off) has had me almost in tears and on the couch all night... hoping to god i can get an emergency appointment today. Seriously, I wanted to set at it with a pair of pliers last night :(

This sounds familiar! I now have 3 broken/damaged/missing fillings!

was in agony the other night but eased off to a dull ache now

I think our dentist is private only atm:scratch:

Guest Swagman
6 hours ago, husoi said:

Maybe I even make an electric chair for @Tiggie :classic_rolleyes:

Even better... How about a mobility scooter :lol: :classic_laugh:

Can you make that on two wheels then has he doesn’t have a bike yet.🤣🤣🤣

Bloody shattered!

Had to take the wife for an appointment in Baza Hospital today about her arthritis......then came back to a shitload of work.

Then the Pellet Burner guy turned up to get that going again......thank god, cos it's getting a bit cold now in the nights.

And I come on here and all I find is a load of twats whining about their teeth! 

Guest Richzx6r
1 hour ago, Ian Frog said:

Dunno about that @Richzx6rPosted a pretty impressive messy garage pic a while back lol.

Cheers

Ian

I have since tidied up just a bit as it was getting untenable in there though its still not what you would call particularly tidy