Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Honestly getting tired of starting my mornings this early. Is there a sane person who gets up before 10am? I doubt it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good morning :classic_biggrin:

Campervan is just about packed we'll be leaving soon for a weekend in Somerset. There will be cider and steam trains involved!:cheers:

• Like 4

Good morning, off to the gym for an earlyish session.

Partner is still at home sound asleep, and probably still will be when I’m back. If I get an hour I might actually find time for the garage, everything has been on hold lately as I might be changing jobs soon, but I need to break down the little 125 project I have and actually do something with the scrap bits I don’t need as it takes up so much space. Had a new car with a massive boot for 2 months and only just twigged it could fit the old scrap frame in there!

• Like 2

I am miffed. The local council have just announced they are closing the road in Little Budworth between the church and the Red Lion pub opposite.

It would a shame were I to find myself trapped in the pub car park and unable to leave.

But the buggers haven't given a date when they intend to impose the road closure.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I am miffed. The local council have just announced they are closing the road in Little Budworth between the church and the Red Lion pub opposite.

It would a shame were I to find myself trapped in the pub car park and unable to leave.

But the buggers haven't given a date when they intend to impose the road closure.

How is one supposed to plan to be trapped inside a pub without all the requisite information ahead of time?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fiddlesticks said:

How is one supposed to plan to be trapped inside a pub without all the requisite information ahead of time?

One should spend as much time there as possible, this would ensure chances are maximised. 

• Haha 2