My 2019 Vs 2020

Tiggie

4 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

What were you doing in Haiti  ffs?? It was an absolute  shit hole of a place in 1980, doubt its got better since. 

He was doing his voodoo training :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

What were you doing in Haiti  ffs?? It was an absolute  shit hole of a place in 1980, doubt its got better since. 

more to the point , how much are the wages in a chippy 

It's obvious: the lad crewing on the boat that caught the fish. Just happened to be after plaice and haddock in the Caribbean. 

Edited by bonio

118 cities, very impressive, my job is to travel, working on the cruise ship that was engaged in world cruise in 2019,

did 7 months all together but couldn’t visit so many places.

how you managed that?

Well I'm glad this thread has caused a little entertainment for some! :lol:

To answer the questions @S-Westerly I was on a Caribbean cruise and you are completely right about the place!!   @Six30 A good fryer (which I am!) can earn more than you would think but not as much as I would like :classic_wink:  Lots of hours involved with the job which helps

@Marino The bulk of them were UK and google just records every place i've stopped at for a mcdonalds so that'll account for a lot of them over a year :lol:  Australia had a few as it was a bit of a touring holiday. we started off on the Gold Coast and then drove down to Sydney with a few stopovers 

• Like 1