Did you find the right partner

Trooper74

3 hours ago, learningtofly said:

That's piqued my interest, actually. Having been together for so long (I assume, but correct me if I'm wrong), did you find that something changed when you got married?

No nothing changed at all which was kind of the nail in the coffin. Things weren't great but I had my head in the sand. Marriage just highlighted it and some very expensive lessons were learned 

• Like 1

Today is our 39th year "going out "anniversary and the first time we kissed was by the dustbins out the back of her parents home on this night in 1981, such romance...

Been married 32 years now and get on better than ever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

The mistress is obviously the one on the right......younger.....looking happier!

Cos after all, nobody's going to get an older, miserable mistress are they?

And ... she knows ...

My ex had fallen in love with my mistress to be ... I'd go on long distance cycling events with the mistresses husband ... we where good mates ..!!  .. and my wife at the time would spend the time trying to get jules drunk and into the bed / sofa / any comfortable place ...

.... Un-requited love ... Jules prefers Penis to Pussy ... 

Edited by Trooper74

3 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

And ... she knows ...

My ex had fallen in love with my mistress to be ... I'd go on long distance cycling events with the mistresses husband ... we where good mates ..!!  .. and my wife at the time would spend the time trying to get jules drunk and into the bed / sofa / any comfortable place ...

Your ex had fallen in love with your future mistress? So your ex was bisexual?

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

wonder who got the table tennis table ?

I gave her 70% of the house and all the contents including the table. She's a self-employed masseuse and I had a good job before I quit and effed off to Turkey so I thought it fair. 

The one on the left is indeed the wife and is older, yes. We have all been friends for many years and remain so even now, all open and honest! 

• Like 1

Just now, Richzx6r

So you out in turkey permanently now?

Been here 3 months. I'm waiting on my new would-be employer to give me a start date then I'll tell him I'm in Turkey and see if they insist I come home or can work remotely, that will determine it.

I foresee a live split between the two countries - maybe summer /winter.

7 hours ago, learningtofly said:

I spent the night with sisters once, when I lived up in Norwich. Not something I'm likely to forget :salute:

Norfolk is probably a good place to find sisters who would be up for a threesome.

I did the same last week actually, though they're not sisters. 

20201113_212502.jpg.0dcff37407800d0337d97f24bb62beac.jpg

@Stuimage rotation possible in this software? 

1 hour ago, Trooper74 said:

And ... she knows ...

See the source image

Guest Richzx6r
40 minutes ago, geofferz said:

Norfolk is probably a good place to find sisters who would be up for a threesome.

I did the same last week actually, though they're not sisters. 

20201113_212502.jpg.0dcff37407800d0337d97f24bb62beac.jpg

@Stuimage rotation possible in this software? 

So they finished eachother off after you had finished eh:yay:

2 hours ago, Trooper74 said:

And ... she knows ...

IMG_1846.JPG

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Imma copy and paste something I just found on r/MGTOW

Anyway, about that instinct. Here is a little story to explain women's instinct best:

A brand new store has just opened in New York City that sells husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they must abide by the following instructions:

“You may visit this store only once. There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!”

So, a woman goes to “The Husband Store” to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 – These men have jobs, and love kids.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 – These men have jobs, love kids, and love God.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 – These men have jobs, love kids, love God, and are extremely good looking.

“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 – These men have jobs, love kids, love God, are drop-dead gorgeous and help with the housework.

“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims. “I can hardly believe it!” Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 – These men have jobs, love kids, love God, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 – You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Good-bye.

To avoid gender bias charges, the owner of The Husband Store also opens a new store across the street called “The Wife Store.”

The 1st floor has wives that love sex.

The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited.

• Haha 3

Yes. But I married the wrong one. 

I have made a full recovery after the divorce and have been happily shacked up with my good lady for 18years. 

Edited by Steve_M
  • Like 3

On 01/01/2021 at 17:45, RantMachine said:

Seeing as I'm now two divorces deep, I have to wonder if perhaps it's other people who are are bad at finding the right partner seeing as they keep ending up with me :lol:

Tried that it's shit, although never married it was 3rd time for me.