Welcome stedebs

Admin

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Yes! I remember you! 

Welcome back! I am sure you still have your old account on here :? 

I thought i signed on stedebs but don't know which email I used ....... probably a defunct one, and have no idea of the pass word lol

2 minutes ago, stedebs said:

I thought i signed on stedebs but don't know which email I used ....... probably a defunct one, and have no idea of the pass word lol

Yes it was deffo stedebs you used last time but for whatever reason the account has been removed!

Never mind you're here now again :lol: 

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Yes it was deffo stedebs you used last time but for whatever reason the account has been removed!

Never mind you're here now again :lol: 

it'll have been wiped out in a clear up ......... been a few years since I was on. Thought old account  had gone otherwise it wouldn't have accepted stedebs as a log on and would have told me it was already in use. :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stedebs said:

it'll have been wiped out in a clear up ......... been a few years since I was on. Thought old account  had gone otherwise it wouldn't have accepted stedebs as a log on and would have told me it was already in use. :) 

Yeah more than likely 

Anyway good to have you back :D 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Welcome back!! :cheers:

I don't remember you!!!

i don't remember you either lol

ta, it was a few years ago ......... maybe even as many as 10 years since i was ere ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, TimR said:

Kind of  remember the name and as harsh a question it would seem and sorry for your loss but  Did your hubby have a zzr600 at one point ? 

Not a harsh question at all, yes he did have a zzr 600........ that's what he would have riding when were on here, he had a couple in fact ........ one of them he swore was red but was actually the pink of First busses :)  ........ then he changed to a VFR 800 

• Like 1

Met you both at Derwent water (i think) and saw FC's zzr ( d series) which he allowed me to sit on and get a feel and very shortly after that i bought mine and my love affair with zzr's started .

So yep i blame him .

( Ignore the spoilers as i can't delete them and gave up ) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by TimR

36 minutes ago, TimR said:

Met you both at Derwent water (i think) and saw FC's zzr ( d series) which he allowed me to sit on and get a feel and very shortly after that i bought mine and my love affair with zzr's started .

So yep i blame him .

( Ignore the spoilers as i can't delete them and gave up ) 

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Sounds about right :) He loved the gpz and then the zzr and would let anyone sit on and get a feel. I initially rode an old zzr250 (1994) and then a suzzi gsf600x . We also went on several runs around derwent and matlock ...... and anywhere else that a run was organised. A couple of pudding runs, few trips to whitby, the mfn weekend where we hosted most folks in the camper for breakfast, evening chat thanks to the rain and came home with the left over cans that had been piled up on the table. ......... etc.

I think the only reason he changed to a different bike was that he got wiped out and couldn't find a replacement zzr to suit his budget :).