Should all persons who have had Corona have to isolate for 5 monnths?

onesea

8 hours ago, onesea said:

This article form PHE England seems it indicate we should?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/past-covid-19-infection-provides-some-immunity-but-people-may-still-carry-and-transmit-virus

I need to find "medical guidance" against this, all help appreciated.

Similar to a misheard lyric - I don't read it like that. 🤔

PHE and SAGE are locked in a life or death battle with the Samaritans .... The Samaritans are pro life... SAGE and PHE are pro suicide ...

Which is why they work remorselessly to drive people into accepting death over life ... ..... ..... Go Samaritans !!!

Edited by Trooper74

29 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

PHE as in Public health England, you are saying are pro suicide?

Seems like it.

can’t wait to read the reasons why, could do with a laugh.

So .. PHE .. and the BBC run “we’re all going to die” reports every night on the news ... 12 months ago it was a warning to us all ... 12 months later its a disgrace ....

“Tonight in a hospital in London people are dying of Covid” .... totally ignoring the much higher number of people that are dying of other things...

If your partner died of cancer, heart disease, strokes .... RTA ... the MSM don’t care ... sod cancer deaths ... a man that was tested positive for covid 28 days ago has been hit by a bus and died ... sod the rest of you ...

When did you see the amazing report, based on PHE / ONS figures, that in the last 12 months 680,002 people have died .. But only 100,000 with or of C-19 ... 

And breath ... I’m a cancer survivor with mild ( very) heart disease ... we don’t matter any more ......

Sorry ... if someone can hold the reins i’ll get off my high horse .........

Edited by Trooper74
  • Like 1

@onesea I think thats been read wrong! 

I think it says you may be immune for 5 months but you can still carry it as in if you came in to contact with an infected person you wouldn't have symptoms but could pass it on not that you would have it for 5 months 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

@onesea I think thats been read wrong! 

I think it says you may be immune for 5 months but you can still carry it as in if you came in to contact with an infected person you wouldn't have symptoms but could pass it on not that you would have it for 5 months 

I do believe that the “5 months” thing came from the project duration ... 5 months .... no further data available ...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

So .. PHE .. and the BBC run “we’re all going to die” reports every night on the news ... 12 months ago it was a warning to us all ... 12 months later its a disgrace ....

“Tonight in a hospital in London people are dying of Covid” .... totally ignoring the much higher number of people that are dying of other things...

If your partner died of cancer, heart disease, strokes .... RTA ... the MSM don’t care ... sod cancer deaths ... a man that was tested positive for covid 28 days ago has been hit by a bus and died ... sod the rest of you ...

When did you see the amazing report, based on PHE / ONS figures, that in the last 12 months 680,002 people have died .. But only 100,000 with or of C-19 ... 

And breath ... I’m a cancer survivor with mild ( very) heart disease ... we don’t matter any more ......

Just because the BBC are not publishing does not mean that those stats are not done and not thought about. Is your axe blunt again already.

5 hours ago, Trooper74 said:

I disagree about the cancer and heart disease shite.

Ive been in hospital twice in the last fortnight with conditions relating to possible cancer. ( hopefully not)

Back in twice next week for more tests. 

The nhs is fully open. 

The nhs is not to blame for all this.

Its the incompetence and mismanagement of a deluded regime.

21 minutes ago, fastbob said:

What's all this bollocks ? I've been back at work for nine months since I had it . 

Same as the vaccine bob, if you get vaccinated you may still carry it and pass it, same as if you had covid and recovered.

5 months is the length of time they think you will have for immunity if you have had covid and recovered, the data on this will be far from complete, each person will be different depending how good a job your immune system did of remembering covid and producing antibody response.