Impending owner

Sungaets

I live on the Shetland islands and have just bought a 2022 red 900 Tracer Gt, I am waiting for it to arrive off the ferry from the dealer I have bought it from. My previous bike was a BMW k 1600 GT, great bike but just so heavy to push around. I looked at other bikes but the Tracer seems to tick quite a few boxes. I haven’t ridden one but I am sure the triple engine will be a pleasure to use. So hopefully I will be able to join in with some of the topics. 
Dean , Shetland.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Sungaets said:

I live on the Shetland islands and have just bought a 2022 red 900 Tracer Gt, I am waiting for it to arrive off the ferry from the dealer I have bought it from. My previous bike was a BMW k 1600 GT, great bike but just so heavy to push around. I looked at other bikes but the Tracer seems to tick quite a few boxes. I haven’t ridden one but I am sure the triple engine will be a pleasure to use. So hopefully I will be able to join in with some of the topics. 
Dean , Shetland.

Dean, it has a great engine which will make you smile!

Nice bike with a great engine.  If you’re like a lot of people who ride them you’ll probably want the change the screen,  one of my biggest gripes, helmet roar from wind noise is horrendous with the OEM screen.  I can thoroughly recommend the MRA sport screen.  Have fun👍

Edited by manxie49
Spelling

14 minutes ago, manxie49 said:

Nice bike with a great engine.  If you’re like a lot of people who ride them you’ll probably want the change the screen,  one of my biggest gripes, helmet roar from wind noise is horrendous with the OEM screen.  I can thoroughly recommend the MSA sport screen.  Have fun👍

2nd that point noise was horrendous the mra vario made it bareable one thing I don't miss is the noise 

I assume said bike will leave the Shetlands occasionally?  I assume the touring bike thing is so when you hit the mainland you can use cover the distance?

Must be challenging place to ride? windy most of the time with wet thrown in as well.