Man Vs woman!

Stu

The wife is looking at what stuff we have and need for our holiday in a couple of weeks and as such is making a list of what to take! 

I think the list speaks for itself 🤦

20230311_103658.jpg

• Haha 8

We go away for the weekend and I carry everything in a small rucksack my wife has an entire suitcase "just in case". At least she never forgets anything, well apart from plane tickets once and we'd only got 5 miles down the road.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, S-Westerly said:

We go away for the weekend and I carry everything in a small rucksack my wife has an entire suitcase "just in case". At least she never forgets anything, well apart from plane tickets once and we'd only got 5 miles down the road.

I swapped our passports with the kids couple of year back, we were off to Bali so not something you would want to f**k up, her face as she took them out at check in desk was a picture 😂 

• Haha 3

@Bender my brother once did something similar to his partner. Brought his partners old passport with the corner cut off " by mistake" :lol:

My Wife gets really stressed at airports and has forewarned me never to try anything :shock:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Stu said:

The wife is looking at what stuff we have and need for our holiday in a couple of weeks and as such is making a list of what to take! 

I think the list speaks for itself

Are there no shops where you're going ?

10 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Are there no shops where you're going ?

Cheaper in the UK to buy and take rather than pay the over inflated tourist prices :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bender said:

@Stuis this the mumsnet thing you were on about,  have you packed a kettle you may need it to scare the wolves or kittens or something small and furry. 

I thought about it but no where to plug it in as I will have the air fryer.....

• Haha 1

Just now, Stu said:

I thought about it but no where to plug it in as I will have the air fryer.....

You put it on the campfire stupid, air fryer plugs into the nearest tree, you just have to wait for it to be struck by lightening 👍 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, S-Westerly said:

Personally I prefer the wolves. Not keen on bears though.

Damn right, wolves will sit at bottom of tree till bored, fooking bear will be better at climbing than you, any who, how dare you not talk about motorbikes. The posting and tea police will ba along to repremand you imminently 😂 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Bender said:

Damn right, wolves will sit at bottom of tree till bored, fooking bear will be better at climbing than you, any who, how dare you not talk about motorbikes. The posting and tea police will ba along to repremand you imminently 😂 

Bikes and biscuits only, thank you 😜🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bender said:

Cold tea is a thing 🤔 apparently 

No thats iced tea! 

And the battery wouldn't cope with a freezer as well as my ninja.........

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Stu said:

No thats iced tea! 

And the battery wouldn't cope with a freezer as well as my ninja.........

I know you live in Hull but Wtf you doing riding round with a Japanese stealth mercenary, does he do your cooking.. 

• Haha 2