Woke up this morning and bike stolen.

Gavalar

Stolen from outside my house in Southampton this morning. Not had it even a month and some bast*rds have took it :-(

Honda CBR1000F Reg J525 SBW.

Frame:SC242303228

Engine: SC09E2303621

If anyone reading this could circulate it amongst other forums I would appreciate your help. The bike is of insignificance whereas catching the bast*rds is priority.

What a day off work this has started out to be. Only took it off to do some work on it!!

14.thumb.jpg.03626c7b36ff17719b4c069b0a0bed0c.jpg

I believe Hampshire bikers on twatbook has some useful bikers on there. My drz400e got stolen from st denys on the 19th of December thay used some serous cutters to get at it :(

:evil: That properly sucks sorry to hear that :(

Are there any Southampton Based bike groups you can post to on facebook?

(ooh maybe these guys http://www.sdmcc.net/index.htm )

As it's an old bike keep an eye out for it. It was probably stolen by two chavs with a bolt cutter.

It's a damn shame, stealing a bike is so easy these days because the police do little for stolen goods in general.

Thanks everyone. I understand its an old bike but it was the year and colour I had been waiting for. Would have been three weeks ownership tomorrow.

The only security I had was an Oxford chain and the steering lock, and being parked underneath the bedroom windows which are open all night.

The area is Shirley / Millbrook so to be expected I suppose. I was just clearing the way in the garden ready for a workshop so it would be off road and this happens.

I say its just a bike and that it can be replaced but the fact that there are scouts amongst us looking for the opportunity to take others property dents my faith in the human race.

I now know it was pushed at least 10 meters to the end of the road as half he cut chain link was there, but after that who knows. I've been to the shop across the road to ask about their CCTV, which apparently works when it wants, and I've printed off some information and posted it through the nearest 40 houses to me in hope of any information. I know its gone, its the low life who took it I would like to see.

Really sucks :( I've woken up before to a smashing noise and two little feckers pushing my bike up the road..

Have to admit a £20 rain proof cover can dissuade the opportunists but the real gits know every trick in the book to get your bike if they really want it..

That's gutting......feel for you, mate..... :(

There's a few Facebook groups that you could post it on......One is Motorcycle Stolen, but I think there's others too......maybe put it on the cb1000 motorcycle groups page/website in case anyone is offered parts.

That's bloody awful news! I can't abide a thief - can they not imagine why it feels like to have it done to them.

Especially so new into ownership after finding the one you wanted. Gutted for you.