2018 mileage,lack of

Bianco2564

Fired up the RGV today as it hasn't run for a few weeks and saw I have only covered 198 miles on it this year.

The 380 has done even less,probably no more than 100 miles;one trip to Billing and the Rugby bikefest.

Has anyone done less this year on a roadworthy bike ?

20181216_125425-1238x1651.thumb.jpg.ee7fb86eee2e1d55209b7e31815bcb51.jpg

the willy waving contest has started already :lol:

To answer the question no I have not done less than that on a road worthy bike not this year or any previous!

I think the worst I did was around 800 miles! but bear in mind I only had one bike you have a few so have a choice!

Whats it matter as long as you enjoy all the miles or lack of miles you have done on each :D

Has anyone done less this year on a roadworthy bike ?

:wave:

Can't give exact figure but didn't start taking bike out regularly until about mid March this year, then not been on bike since 17th April, so probably about 50 miles if that :crybaby:

The ER5 still not been ridden since I restored it as well :(

I think it's easier when the bike it's the main transport to work and back!

Picked up the bike at 9000 miles and now it's hitting nearly 16000 miles and it's not even 1 year(in february) since i have it.

I need to to my DAS course before the bike will give up on me, it's a 125cc after all, lol.

433 in one day , ER5 , Coventry to Bridge of Orchy via Keswick . Sorry, I know that wasn't the question. Hope you can find more time next summer.