FFS !!!!!!

Spongefinger

(Big sigh).

It was my 50th birthday this year in May so my plan was to do my das and treat myself to a bike for my birthday. Booked for March then lockdown 🙄 Eventually got rebooked for August when they re opened on second day lost my wallet with my licence in so had to stop training and give up my test dates 😤 Anyway managed to rebook for (yes you guessed it) last week in November so now most probably cancelled again 😠 Ever feel like something was not meant to be 😛

I have my DAS booked for the 10th to 12th Nov, I'm not giving up that they will be cancelled at this point.

I had an email from the training company this morning and they seem to think they will continue but should know 100% by Wednesday.

Fish

(Big sigh).

It was my 50th birthday this year in May so my plan was to do my das and treat myself to a bike for my birthday. Booked for March then lockdown 🙄 Eventually got rebooked for August when they re opened on second day lost my wallet with my licence in so had to stop training and give up my test dates 😤 Anyway managed to rebook for (yes you guessed it) last week in November so now most probably cancelled again 😠 Ever feel like something was not meant to be 😛

Only thing worse than having no licence and not being able to ride due to lockdown is having a licence and not being able to ride due to lockdown. Count your blessings.

I have my DAS booked for the 10th to 12th Nov, I'm not giving up that they will be cancelled at this point.

I had an email from the training company this morning and they seem to think they will continue but should know 100% by Wednesday.

Fish

Could go either way. They suffered a huge back log of tests last time that caused them a massive headache so I wouldn’t be surprised if they carry on. Then again mobikes tests get lumped in with all others like cars so they might.

Fish

Yes they contacted me today apparently test centers are open in Scotland but closed in Wales they are waiting confirmation if what is happening in England.

(Big sigh).

Only thing worse than having no licence and not being able to ride due to lockdown is having a licence and not being able to ride due to lockdown. Count your blessings.

I can think of six things worse than not being able to ride due to lockdown - and [mention]Six30[/mention] features in four of them.

(Big sigh).

I can think of six things worse than not being able to ride due to lockdown - and @Six30 features in four of them.

7F770E3B-6CB9-4705-94D2-50E0C2268BC1.gif.7d9116f2b283669fdccc889fc9029488.gif

Fish

Email from the training company this morning, England have closed the testing centre's..... It's not like we're sitting in the same car or anything :roll: :roll:

They are now looking to reschedule as per their current schedule. So those booked on the 5th will get first, I should be in the second or third batch. :(

Fish

Fish

Email from the training company this morning, England have closed the testing centre's..... It's not like we're sitting in the same car or anything :roll: :roll:

They are now looking to reschedule as per their current schedule. So those booked on the 5th will get first, I should be in the second or third batch. :(

Fish

Not heard from mine yet ....but poop 🙄

Fish

Fish

Not heard from mine yet ....but poop 🙄

Just got it....mod 1 test re booked for 10th Dec. ,🤞🤞🤞

Well I still haven't been contacted by my school to rearrange mine. I was booked for this morning, missing out by a day. I have a feeling that I've been missed off and will lose out. Hoping I can do it in December.